good old fasioned starlings

my dog just hoovered it.. anything bar chillie sauce on a chip lol, thered be two of um sat there at he dinner table waiting like you doing them an injustice, but they were aloud by the x and mother inlaw, so after the slobber touched down, i thought okie koakies, it's time! chucked a chip, chucked another..chillied one and chucked it.. wow!! it touched lip and was spat out instantly!! chucked one to the other, the same..ooooooooooo the like i got lmfao!

kathy, it's because yours is posh dogs...hehehe..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sparrowhawks have eaten all the Starlings around here :D

i dunno...it feels or seems like when that borax agent was used on everything, large numbers of everything not so large all of a sudden, i'm wandering if theyre useing that steralising stuff... or something else we 'awtent' know about untill the deseises and babey defects get too many..

What sort of dog swallows birds whole?????? Even my greedy guts bitch won't eat stuff she catches... Maybe because she's been taught to "leave it"?

It's not unusual, I know a JRT who will eat young rats as fast as he can catch them. :yes: Quick bite to kill them then, GULP! down they go, if you're not quick enough! :bad::laugh:

Oh yuck, that is gross :sick:

i dunno...it feels or seems like when that borax agent was used on everything, large numbers of everything not so large all of a sudden, i'm wandering if theyre useing that steralising stuff... or something else we 'awtent' know about untill the deseises and babey defects get too many..

Personally I think its down to the new range of plastic roofing products that restrict the birds from nesting ;)

Borax? The cleaning stuff? :nea:

I think I'd go with the loss of nest sites theory...

borax the report from the guy who owned the company ''not for human contact'..'but they hushed me up' borax, water proofer, anti fungus..pestaside and yup fire proofer that wwent on all the cloathing furnature and anything they could spray with it.(its a big assed chemical name abreaviated down..)

some one made a packet out of it...pritty much like the 1950's report on the stuff they use for non stick pans...too carcenagenic for human use (other than bullets lol)... oh but thats safe in it's 'form' now, oh, but hold up...disgaurd before the curface starts to come off...............ooooooo-uh, why would that be? maybe it's the ceramic it's imprgnated into to, could just be me but the choise between a few peeps dying and a company making a shit load of money....think we're dead!.

edit...the borax stuff makes humans sterile.. causes cancer etc, and anything that eats the dead insects gets sterilised for FREE no less...

Edited by ghillies

I must confess to something terrible i hoovered a hampster up that had escaped its cage , it was a dyson as well & it whizzed round the dust bowl , it was awfull i felt so guilty for days after :o it did survive & it was ok after i swilled it in the sink :(

I must confess to something terrible i hoovered a hampster up that had escaped its cage , it was a dyson as well & it whizzed round the dust bowl , it was awfull i felt so guilty for days after :o it did survive & it was ok after i swilled it in the sink :(

was it a last resort kay? you did catch it...sy.lol..

Sorry Kay, but I'm wiping away tears of laughter after reading that! :D

Luckly it didnt have the rotating head on or it would have probably killed it , i thought it was a sock :laugh:

Luckly it didnt have the rotating head on or it would have probably killed it , i thought it was a sock :laugh:

:clapper: Should have gone to specsavers! :laugh:

:clapper: Should have gone to specsavers! :laugh:

I havent hoovered since thought it best not to :laugh: :laugh: