Lithium Ion Battery Pack

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ve just bought one and wasnt sure for the price, been out once and it did the job, i was out about 3to4 hours , they are very light and if your like me with a bad back they are spot on , i am sure the prices will come down eventually, i use a striker with mine, i followed advice and got it from the optics warehouse, i supose time will really tell how good they are, cheers

Edited by codmaster127

i use a laserlite with mine ,i,ll charge it and keep running it till it runs dead this time and let you know . although im doing like 3 huors or so a night .the lamp isnt on all the time as you no .but i get plenty of runs while out and ive had 3 good nights out of it .i have the 14 amp blt pack to and the lithium does seem to last longer and keep a good beam were as the belt pack start to dim after a few hours .each to there own mate i,ll stick with my lithium and you with your bad back . :tongue2:

Edited by dog fox
dog fox the lithium battery will not cause your light to go dimmer as the power goes in the battery it holds its power then goes of

i know mate but the dry cells do ,maybe you got a dud .there was a link on the last thread how they make them i,ll try and find it for you

and here,s the stats

•Lightweight & easy to carry

•High performance

•Power stays constant for longer

•Recharges in half the time (compared to sealed lead acid batteries)

•Suitable for all 12v Lamps

•6 Hrs Lamping with a Striker SL170

•9 Hrs Lamping with a Lazerlight

6 hrs is six hrs to me weather walking or on back of a van :wacko:

like i said i use laserlite 50w bulb and i get about 9 hrs what it says so that,ll do for me good luck with what ever you choose :tongue2:

Edited by dog fox
6 hrs is six hrs to me weather walking or on back of a van :wacko:
obviously there's a difference wid walking and the back of the van aint there :doh: the lamps on all the time aint it when your on the van so it wont last as long as when your walking,thats what i meant clever shite.you and others like them thats great,people i know dont,simple aint it.all i'm trying to do is find out if they would suit me,i use a blitz lamp wid a 50 watt bulb and with what i've been told there not for me,i suppose the test would be to get someone wid one on the van wid me and see how long they last.

:11: touchy fecker ,didnt mean to sound clever pal .when youve tested it and know the answer i,d love to know the results ,think the main problem with the blitz is the 100 watt bulb and the candle power is going to drain any battery quick . if you use a 50watt bulb it should make no differnce to the beam just the battery .....as long as it was only 1 millon candle power .... but the blitz is a powerful lamp what i cant grab from there advertisment is it 1mcp or 6 mcp .but i,d say its not a good combo not like with the laserlite on a 50watt bulb . think the only way to find out for sure is to test one your self and let us know ......best of luck in the season pal and try to calm down a bit .all in good fun :drinks: