Hunter from field.

I was much greyhounds. My best dog is Polisch greyhound. He is black and arson. He is the best roe hunter. Very efficacious. Only one dog hunt roe (in duel). Englisch greyhound is very quick. He is best rabbit killer. My friend has Englisch greyhounds and they are hunting roe. Polisch greyhound is very wild and wise. Polisch greyhound is mix Saluki and Englisch greyhound and '' X". The best colour is black arson, they are very wild. Sorry, I not goot speak Englisch.

Dont worry about it mate, half these feckers on here carnt speak it or spell [English] :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

YA fecker beat me to it :clapper:

welcome aboard polish hunter, get some more pics up :thumbs:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

czesc witam na stronie THL. chcialbym zobaczyc wiecej foto i poczytac troche historii zwiazanych z myslistwem w twoim kraju. w anglii polowanie na lisy i zajace jest nie legalne.

nie martw sie jezykiem ,duzo ludzi na tej stronie ma problem z poprawnym pisaniem.

pozdrawiam ;)

lofti.

Guest the techno viking
czesc witam na stronie THL. chcialbym zobaczyc wiecej foto i poczytac troche historii zwiazanych z myslistwem w twoim kraju. w anglii polowanie na lisy i zajace jest nie legalne.

nie martw sie jezykiem ,duzo ludzi na tej stronie ma problem z poprawnym pisaniem.

pozdrawiam ;)

lofti.

well said lofti agree 100% fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello again Artur!!

i really like the look of your polish greyhound, nice chest on it, how are they to train? from reading the other posts the hunting in poland sound amazing!! i'm sure i'm not the only person who's keen to hear more so please feel free to tell us about the hunting and wildlife in poland . .

in regards for speaking english, i live in england and though i can write well i can sometimes struggle to speak the language due to being born deaf, so don't worry about it my friend,

all the very best lurcher lass x x x

you dont look to happy mate...arnt you allowed to smile in poland ....or has sombody ate all your carp.....and pike... :clapper::clapper:

ha ha ha ha :clapper::clapper: seen plenty of them robbin fish nr me they are worse than pakis!!!!!!

I know wat you have said was in funn.But all the polish and other eastern europeans arriving in our country might be our only hope of not been consumed by ISLAM as the polish lads i have worked with find it more offensive than us. :thumbs: atb dell
Guest STORM CHASER
I was much greyhounds. My best dog is Polisch greyhound. He is black and arson. He is the best roe hunter. Very efficacious. Only one dog hunt roe (in duel). Englisch greyhound is very quick. He is best rabbit killer. My friend has Englisch greyhounds and they are hunting roe. Polisch greyhound is very wild and wise. Polisch greyhound is mix Saluki and Englisch greyhound and '' X". The best colour is black arson, they are very wild. Sorry, I not goot speak Englisch.

Dont worry about it mate, half these feckers on here carnt speak it or spell [English] :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

YA fecker beat me to it :clapper:

welcome aboard polish hunter, get some more pics up :thumbs:

You write better than most of them on here :laugh: ....Nice looking Dogs your got :thumbs:

In my country, bowehunting, hunt from greyhounds, spearhunting, trapping, every is very illegal. Polisch hunters very don't like greyhounds, VERY. They are kiling greyhounds in field.

I am a question. Mix dog: syberian husky and greyhound. Are they goot?

Who has and shoot from bow?