a quick shine on some permission

bring my dog down and what?, have a dance off r sumfin?.............or maybe even a rap battle?

:clapper: we can do that if you want. no not really just a friendly night out just so I can prove my dogs working ability

well when ur old enuf to drive we an have a night out on the lamp, i dont hunt for competition tbh

its not competition its just a friendly night out. to prove i dont pick up road kills.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring my dog down and what?, have a dance off r sumfin?.............or maybe even a rap battle?

:clapper: we can do that if you want. no not really just a friendly night out just so I can prove my dogs working ability

well when ur old enuf to drive we an have a night out on the lamp, i dont hunt for competition tbh

its not competition its just a friendly night out. to prove i dont pick up road kills.

yeah why not

Good on ya Nottz Dogs doing well :good:, Thats a nice offer to bull101 and should be a good night out and also sort out the roadkill issue!!!

What dog you got Bull101? (I'm guessing it's a bullx of some sort?)

All the best

Luke.

Edited by bullmastiff

yeah why not

LETS GET IT ON lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Edited by stabba

yeah why not

LETS GET IT ON lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

ding ding f*cking ding lol.......

Good on ya Nottz Dogs doing well :good:, Thats a nice offer to bull101 and should be a good night out and also sort out the roadkill issue!!!

All the best

Luke.

deer/grey x beddy/whippet

All the best

Luke.

deer/grey x beddy/whippet

sounds a decent breed pal. do you have any pictures.