Photos of the new combo in action

zini

nice set up buddy av got the stelth 22 myself had it about 4 years a think it s a great gun but some have not many good things to say about them but thats up to them what ever suits i say just wondering if there is a diffrance between storm and stelth in performance or is it just the shape of the gun cheers

• 3 weeks later...

From what my gunsmith told me the cocking spring as been strengthened, the bottle has been modified so the top hat doesn spin off, the silencer is a home made one that the gunsmith designed and is very quiet, the stock is a home made one too and it feels very nice in the shoulder. The gunsmith tuned it too with Bisley Magnums to perform at its best. The gun is more accurate than i can shoot it so i cant really fault it. Ive been out wit Festa from here and look endless 45m - 50m plus head shots with it on rabbits and it does the job every time.

The scope is a Taso 6 - 24 x 50 nato reticle with red and green illuminator.

Zini

niceeee. i,v just got my new airarms s410 carbine in 177 today and am over the moon with it , put my 4-16x50 mamba scope on it ,accuracy is amazing. bagged me a squirel . Going out with it tonite just before dark, "watch out rabbits " ha ha i,v never shot a pcp before and with using springers for years , i think it would be hard to miss anything with this gun

Gary tells me you sold it mate. Good luck with the new one.

I won't reveal what it is, I'll let you do that along with the pics of the kills you'll get as I know you'll be straight on the ground once it's been zeroed in the range

I look forward to seeing it ;)

Darryl

Yes Marksman, I got the new one yesterday and my work collegue give me the money for the Storm this morning so ill give it him tomorow when i come to work. He already has a FAC and a rimfire but wanted a good accurate air rifle to shoot out to 40 metres in a paddock he has that is alive with bunnies so he says.

I assured him that the Storm will eat bunnies at 40 metres without any problems.

Zini

Hi all,

I just thought that id put some photos up of my new GunPower Storm with custom bits added on. Ive been trying different setups and combos over the past 2 weeks until ive managed to find what suits me best for my kind of pest control.

Can you please put up your guns and combos with any photos of vermin its shot for the rest of us to see.

Regards

Zini.

Sweet Setup :gunsmilie:

• 2 weeks later...

:gunsmilie:

Hi all,

I just thought that id put some photos up of my new GunPower Storm with custom bits added on. Ive been trying different setups and combos over the past 2 weeks until ive managed to find what suits me best for my kind of pest control.

Can you please put up your guns and combos with any photos of vermin its shot for the rest of us to see.

Regards

Zini.

Sweet Setup

My Airarms s410 carbine with 4-6x50 Mtc Mamba scope, nicccceeee :gunsmilie:

post-39914-1254053803.jpg