ginger french

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

watched old vid. last night, ginge. was in it coursing saluki x greys. his dog was decent enough, when he got beat he was courteous, shook hand of guy who's dog beat his, why knock guys like him who o

Nah ginger is alrite bit of a likablebull shitter but hes alrite youst to sell sum good wormers back in the day :thumbs:

to hear him bull up how good the wormers worked was a classic ,glad to hear the old rouge is still around god bless him, :clapper:

His famous line was 60mins on the park i tell you what he was never wrong they youst to work in 50

Nah ginger is alrite bit of a likablebull shitter but hes alrite youst to sell sum good wormers back in the day :thumbs:

to hear him bull up how good the wormers worked was a classic ,glad to hear the old rouge is still around god bless him, :clapper:

His famous line was 60mins on the park i tell you what he was never wrong they youst to work in 50

Your not wrong there, those little blue pills would clear his guts out alright ( dont know if the worms come out as well though ):clapper:

The dog would shit through a privet hedge without touching a leaf :clapper:

Your not wrong there, those little blue pills would clear his guts out alright ( dont know if the worms come out as well though ):clapper:

The dog would shit through a privet hedge without touching a leaf :clapper:

dont know were most shit came from lads the dogs or lens mouth :whistling: but he sure loves a deal :clapper:

id watch out all of u lads slagging him off his son is in the sas and is a right hard fecker :D surprised he never busted his old man out of the nick haha, met him a few times and bought stuff off him, harmless bloke i thought and he made u laugh as well, i wouldnt of bought a dog off him though, seen a couple of dogs up appleby fair and they looked in poor condition

does anyone know if ginger french (len) is still alive used to have a good crack with him at the game fairs but been away for a few years with her majesty ha ha please let me know:blink:

Len French is alive and well and lives near Boston Linc. Not nice to hear about him being slagged off on here but Ginger took advantage of the dog world in that 9 out of 10 of you boys are bullshitters and will never learn how to own or train a dog till your 100. True Ginger would tell you what you wanted to hear if he could get a sale but the entertainement value in Gingers company outweighed the crap he came out with. A true character and a big name in the dog world!!!

Ginger French is a grass. Pure and simple.

that's a strong accusation , do you have any proof to back it up ???

My mate was locked up with him pal. Heard him grass some lads up in jail with his own ears. Previous to that my mate was good pals with him. Good enough for you pal?

hearsay hangs people .shite

What do you want. A fcukin tape recording? Statement Transcripts. I know what i know pal and so does the person who told Len to "fcuk off out of my pad and dont come back". But then again why was Len locked up in the first place?