white bull xs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take your dog into the middle of a field in the dark and you'll soon see why! Illuminous, you can see them for miles!   Also, the tiniest little cut on them and they look like they look like they be

Just wondering if anyone had any white bull x I got one but I dont see many about where I live . This is my 12 month old bull which came from two brindle parents

Shut up idiot.   Who goes out in the daytime? Not me!   I'm out in the dark, and you best hope I don't come looking for you ............   Your wife said to say hello

Posted Images

I dont see many about where I live is there any particular reason why this is.

Take your dog into the middle of a field in the dark and you'll soon see why! Illuminous, you can see them for miles!

Also, the tiniest little cut on them and they look like they look like they been through an abbatoir!

• Like 2

here one of my old dog(PRE-BAN) on a dark night could not see him any easier than my mates black dog think white was only frowned upon in old days of poaching DAYLIGHT hours cause then they do stick out like a sore thumb

Edited by watchman

Colour doesnt make a difference at all when your out and about hunting, my mate has a cracking white bullx and its never stopped him, I do agree with strong stuff about the cuts tho but just take a bottle of water with you when you go out and give the dog a quick wash.

it would make it easier for someone to recognise you , i was at some hunt kennels the other week and someone came up to me and asked if i had been running stuff on their permission/land , because they,d seen someone with a big black lurcher ............ imagine if i owned a white one ?? . . it sounds like bad advertising to me , { i asked where their ground was where this took place and will definatly be taking a mooch round now } :laugh: i know the colour doesnt make a difference on working ability , but sometimes it pays to blend in

Just wondering if anyone had any white bull x I got one but I dont see many about where I live .

This is my 12 month old bull which came from two brindle parentspost-38125-1249459723.jpg

post-38125-1249459678.jpg

Nice dog mate! A couple of friends of mine have some nice collie x hound lurchers that are mainly white and they've never had a bother with them hunting day or night!

Good luck with em anyway :thumbs:

Just wondering if anyone had any white bull x I got one but I dont see many about where I live .

This is my 12 month old bull which came from two brindle parentspost-38125-1249459723.jpg

post-38125-1249459678.jpg

Nice dog mate! A couple of friends of mine have some nice collie x hound lurchers that are mainly white and they've never had a bother with them hunting day or night!

Good luck with em anyway :thumbs:

ive got a white bullx mate its a load of balls about colour he works as good as any other colour ill put picks up soon as i can (zak)
can you imagine that covered in claret after a nights lamping , sorry officer but the dog run into a fence :icon_redface: feck that

what you saying fezz it will get coverd in claret working anything legal at night because its white

:blink: have you ever seen a dog hit a fence when lamping, lots of blood, not good even worse with a white dog

i dont take part in anything ilegal :thumbs: Fezz

i didnt think for 1 second you did young man and yes i have seen them it fences and walls and not walk away from them

I think people get confused with the colour issue, people aren't saying white dogs are no good at working, its the fact that they're white.

If your mate turned up to go lamping in white trousers, you soon be sending him home to get change, lol

A white dog walking to heel round the edge of a field with the lamp off will stick out a mile.

And in a area where rabbit have wised up to lampers they will be off in a shot, before you get anywhere close.

atb

smoggy