Well There's a Funny Looking Thing........

theres half a field in wollaston (northamptonshire area) near me and they have alpaca and lama (bad spelling probally) there. duno why though

just thought,dont suppose its the same area?

No............these were near Pitsford.

My college had alpaccas, they are the most stupidest, clumsiest animals you will ever get to work with. They are also becoming quite a popular business as there coat is worth quite a bit of money.

JoeD

theres half a field in wollaston (northamptonshire area) near me and they have alpaca and lama (bad spelling probally) there. duno why though

just thought,dont suppose its the same area?

No............these were near Pitsford.

Some o/s of Wellingborough. Getting popular it seems

llamas or Alpacas?

Taste good though!

Swampy

ninging with a S.American/Latin tongue

if you ever do roam and find llamas,enter their field with yer dog and brace yerself for the reaction.a pissed off llama is not a pretty sight,and if your thinking theyre a harmless wolly thing,think again.Theyre vicious evil fcukers.I speak from experience.

if you ever do roam and find llamas,enter their field with yer dog and brace yerself for the reaction.a pissed off llama is not a pretty sight,and if your thinking theyre a harmless wolly thing,think again.Theyre vicious evil fcukers.I speak from experience.

Llamas are evil things when they want to be and give a good kick that hurts and if they spit at your eyes it stings like buggery. Alpaccas on the other hand try to kick you and it feels no worse than a slap on the leg, but usually run off if they get annoyed.

JoeD

These are the newly shaven Alpaccas at college :-)

post-22381-1249478713.jpg

Edited by JoeD

i was quoted 1500 for a good breeding female