what is this world coming to??

got this of another website;

Ive just got of the phone to me mates wife. Pete was fishin on Debdale Gorton Manchester. As far as i can make out Pete was night fishing last night by the boat yard swim. Some yobs came round during the night pured petrol over his bivvy. Told him not to move or they would light him, got his rods, alarms and pod. Ordred him to throw out all his other gear. He did as they asked, once they got his stuff they lite his bivvy. He's lucky he ducked under his bag as the bivvy blew up!!! luckily he's got minor burns to his scalp and arms. This has been the 3rd incedent of mindless robbery over the past 2 weeks this being the worst.

why does this happen it really does p**s me off when I hear things like this.

probably some smackheads looking for money too feed thier addiction :realmad: :realmad:

Guest Elma Fudd

my lad and his mates(all around the 19 yr old mark) go night fishing on sale water park

they have to go mob handed and tooled up aswell....

shit world we live when you can't even enjoy a night fishing without some wanker wanting to either pinch your gear or try and hurt you....

:realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

i bet if the bloke who got attacked had fought back and did one of the scrotes some harm it would have been him in court... :realmad:

If anybody has fished around the wrasbury area, you deffo need to be tooled up.................diddys all over the show :no:

JOEB

Is that Wraysbury as in RMC wraysbury 1 JOEB?I live in the area,fish around here regular(got 20 trout friday night :yes: )and never had any bother whatsoever :unsure:Edit.....Never got the trout in Wraysbury 1 :D

Edited by mackem

If anybody has fished around the wrasbury area, you deffo need to be tooled up.................diddys all over the show :no:

JOEB

Is that Wraysbury as in RMC wraysbury 1 JOEB?I live in the area,fish around here regular(got 20 trout friday night :yes: )and never had any bother whatsoever :unsure:Edit.....Never got the trout in Wraysbury 1 :D

Yeah, thats the 1 mack.....had em standing 6 handed behind me discussing how much they would get for my kit :icon_eek:

JOEB

some real pr1cks about. im suposesd to be going out tomorrow not staying till dark though, heard that some lads round here were going round cutting your line so your bite alarm wont go off and wake you up and take your rod! you sound like one of my dads mates chilli he told me about someone who was out night fishing heard the people talking behind him about what they were gonna do so he ot his machete out and started chasing after them :clapper:

ive heard it happening around where i live some of the lowlife fuckers from the council estate near me pushed an old man in the drink and nicked his tackle , should get a job dole drawing lowlifes :angry:

Edited by sniffer