• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fence_hopper
Nah start a post about mark brick you cant go wrong mate :laugh: watch

:clapper::wallbash::doh:

OR BE LIKE THIS GUY WHO IS OBVIOUSLY A DELETED MEMBER OR EVEN MARKBRICK COZ HE'S A NEWBIE HE WONT NO HIM :laugh: COLLERD :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:clapper::wallbash::doh:

OR BE LIKE THIS GUY WHO IS OBVIOUSLY A DELETED MEMBER OR EVEN MARKBRICK COZ HE'S A NEWBIE HE WONT NO HIM :laugh: COLLERD :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Il 2nd that notion :thumbs:

or you cud tell every1 your an arm chair hunter who just aint got a feckin clue :doh:

Penda, :doh: that is what you accuse other people of being, and you follow it with a threat of physical violence and a few off these.... 8)8)8) and maybe one or two of these... :boxing::boxing:

:whistling: Mars...

by the way he happens to be a sound person, and does know how to run his dogs, he is prepared to take a lot of people on but NO one is biting,

and also he gave this forum some interesting TOPICS, more than I can say for a lot of people on here, and by the way I have only spoke with him in recent days, this is MY HONEST OPINION,

by the way he happens to be a sound person, and does know how to run his dogs, he is prepared to take a lot of people on but NO one is biting,

and also he gave this forum some interesting TOPICS, more than I can say for a lot of people on here, and by the way I have only spoke with him in recent days, this is MY HONEST OPINION,

is that you mark? :clapper::clapper:

Pull your tongue out of his arse mate your breath ul smell like poo poo :sick:

you are wrong again CRAIGYBOY, I am totally independent, but I know who the best dogmen are on this site, and to put the cat among the pidgeons,

I cannot mention the mans name you did that for me and to keep the pot boiling, WHIN, they have the dogs, and they go out in the field on a very regular basis,

you are wrong again CRAIGYBOY, I am totally independent, but I know who the best dogmen are on this site, and to put the cat among the pidgeons,

I cannot mention the mans name you did that for me and to keep the pot boiling, WHIN, they have the dogs, and they go out in the field on a very regular basis,

whoosh you hard b**tard