This makes me sick////

Guest DogFaceKillah
your highly irritating helloboss, and seem to no everything about everything, so all you should do is shake your head at summer hunters and know this isnt the correct way, and carry out your correct ways in hunting! hmmmmmmm ;)

Says the fella who slips 2 dogs on a fox so it does`nt get stressed you fool... :feck:

yep i also bet you got world beaters, ive met your type before, and do alot more talking than walking, keep up the good work pal :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

helloboss instead of jumping the gun, why dont you read the post properly you nugget. Or better just f u c k off because its people like you ruin this site!!

i e bitch retreved the hare not coursed learn to read hare was lying at the side o the road and she brought it bak :D:D:D:D

FM

I tell you what makes me laugh. There's one or two members comenting on this thread, who were asking the most basic of newcomer questions not so long ago. Now all of a sudden they're experts, and seasoned campaigners who tell it how it should be. :notworthy:

Guest DogFaceKillah

yes i remeber a few post bye this fella, one was hey a caught a rabbit last night and ate it this morning it was horrible i was later told to hang it is this corrrect........stated by helloboss,

another

i have a 50/50 bull greyhound 14 month old, i was told to run it on foxes, but someone said hold him back!!

if you dont know what to do with a rabbit after its caught, you obv have no idea what the dog game fullstop, and have no right to comment on other peoples exploits wheather that summer hunting or not, you have a bull x pup and obv hav had no other dogs, as you would no what age to enter it at, your an amatuer, now read a few more books and learn before pretending to know what your on about! divvy

Helloboss you are a t*t of the highest order you seem to be one of these c*nts whom having only just got into this sport yet you are now the fount of all knowledge???Your earlier posts say a lot about you and now you are on here as so many do slating a young keen lad who is trying to get his dog fit for the season.What does it matter to you?Was he on your ground?NO!!!.

In my opinion you are probably jealous because that is the closest you will ever get to a hare you keyboard hunter so leave the lad alone and concentrate on your own animals.

P.S Benny for f*cks sake get some grub into you,you are looking like a live aid commercial :D

Guest gaz100604
Helloboss you are a t*t of the highest order you seem to be one of these c*nts whom having only just got into this sport yet you are now the fount of all knowledge???Your earlier posts say a lot about you and now you are on here as so many do slating a young keen lad who is trying to get his dog fit for the season.What does it matter to you?Was he on your ground?NO!!!.

In my opinion you are probably jealous because that is the closest you will ever get to a hare you keyboard hunter so leave the lad alone and concentrate on your own animals.

P.S Benny for f*cks sake get some grub into you,you are looking like a live aid commercial :D

your just jealous fatty :clapper::clapper:

Its funny that all of ye are standing up for a fella killing harees at night with a dog and not even blocking his face for saying it was shot and retrieved...BESt of luck get the ban stopped..i`m not standing up for HELLObosS but for your stop lol :doh:

oh and out of the 1222 views this post has how many are anti`s..??????????

Edited by spiderfly
oh and out of the 1222 views this post has how many are anti`s..??????????

All of em!!..........

maybe 50% ... :hmm:

some anti is probaly jacking off to the picture cause he/she is so happy to find new pictures for their collection... :wallbash:

Are you admitting to being an ANTI Wilf? :D Seriously perhaps he should have blocked out his face(He is not the brawest after all)

But the real fool is Helloboss the keyboard warrior for starting this thread and highlighting it!!! :angry: