This makes me sick////

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tell u wat mate come november come down ill take u out but i hope u wont be bringin a big saluki x with u lol lol we dont have mile long flat feilds heres a wee pic of my pad in the middle of noware love it the wee lane to the left off my house takes u to some off the best feilds ive seen :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

post-14357-1248200525_thumb.jpg

TO BE HONEST I SET ALL THIS UP JUST TO PROVE THAT PEOPLE ON HERE BITCH AND BITCH IT REALLY IS FUNNY OH AND VALLEYLAD FU*K YOU DISING IRELAND OH AND ONLY MISSING WHAT I SAID ABOUT BRITIAN,,,,, :thumbs:

your the biggest bitcher!

little tip for you shut up!.....

awell fuk it dont realy care lol think ill need to open a boarding kennels with all the dogs ive got now lol when we moved in i was only aloud one dog looks like that out the window all i can say is my dogs do wat they were bread for and it makes it just that tad easeier when its on ur doorstep

awell fuk it dont realy care lol think ill need to open a boarding kennels with all the dogs ive got now lol when we moved in i was only aloud one dog looks like that out the window all i can say is my dogs do wat they were bread for and it makes it just that tad easeier when its on ur doorstep

:no: your some tit!

do ya even realise that?

to tell the truth were i live there is only one other lurcher man and hes my best mate and the land we hunt has far to many rabbits for my one bitch to run so i breed my bitch keep to from her litter and my mate keep two and this new bitch i bought for my nephew as he loves hunting and needs a hobby to keep him out off trouble so once the bitch has been showen the ropes and is killing and i can garuntte its good with live stock then we will see how he gets on with her