would he not give him a chance hes only 5 month old he might turn out to be a fast dog

:clapper: well, said my mates got a big deerx thing 29tts and he hoovers up anything, thought he'd be shyte on bunnies but surprised me, stick with him, get him started might turn out exactly what he's looking for

here we have a 5 month old dog pup sire deerhound greyhound dam saluki greyhound im putting him on for a freind he wants to swap him for a racey

bitch as ive got the full sister to him and she is racey but he has turned out a more heavier dog like the deerhound side he would be better for the bigger stuff if nobody would want to swap him for a pup similar age or younger he will have be sold he is totally unspoilt the only thing he has done with him is retreiving a rabbit skin thanks for looking horris ;)

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture047.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture048.jpg

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp221/j.../Picture049.jpg

is that pup from biddulph kid? off a lad called wayne????

What a load of shit does he now anything about dogs..????????

i no its got nothink to do you and its not your pup but i think its better to have a lil chunky pup than havein a lil skinny pup and at 5 months you can only have an idea what the pup will turn out like no matter how mutch you no. atb new L

That pup looks fine to me and wouldn't say it was heavily built it looks lighter than my pup at the same age shes a grey/beddy/non pedwhippet.I have seen chunky pups grow into well proportioned lurchers.IMHO i think your mate could drop a clanger selling it and i am talking from exspieriance.atvb dell

at the risk of pissing someone off - but i'm sorry it must be said

if you wanted a racey type dog, check out previous litters, parents, parents litter mates etc see how there are.

average age you collect a dog is between 7 and 10 weeks,, he is now 5 months old,,works out approx 20 weeks,,means you have had him for 10 to 13 weeks!! why get the poor pup in the first place, to let him settle in, start to feel at home, to move him on before he's even had a chance to prove himself! at this tender age they are teething, dealing with hormones, introduced to changes in enviroment ie country fairs, trafic etc training the list is endless, but you've decided to swap him as if he's a four of spades in a card game, don't want to make anyone angry but its not right in my book mate.

i spent nearly a year looking for the right pup for me, phoned a lot of people, veiwed a lot of pups, had people's reputation checked out before i finally went for a pup and i couldn't be happier, my pups are now 6 months ish, and do have their down points the bitch pup is made out of springs and the dog pup is a tad dopey, but both are showing lovely signs and very good points in other areas, you just need to take time and thats the art of working dogs, sadly some people don't have the time to spare, and its seen so often..

its fine if you wish to have a go and insult me from behind a computer screen i wont change my opinion,

like i say people should put right thought into buying a pup but not many do think much about the type of dog they would really suit, we all have our preferences, ie dog/bitch, smooth/rough, colour, type etc you should get this sorted before you buy a dog, maybe you should give the dog a chance and see what he grows into mate, me pups were all ears and legs not so ago and now have changed and in 6 months they'll have changed again and again a year after that once they've matured, my two pups are litter mates one is lean and looks like nothing but greyhound in him and the bitch nearly looks like she's got bull in her, see what he becomes or if you do rehome him i wish this lil young dog the best of luck in his hopefully permenant home!

like i say feel free to swear, bitch and insult me, it wont be the first time on this site

i'm not trying to wind anyone up, its just a shame to see a 5 month old pup heading for his third home without any real good genuine reason, tis an issue i feel strongly about as it will be some other poor bugger picking up the peices

at the risk of pissing someone off - but i'm sorry it must be said

if you wanted a racey type dog, check out previous litters, parents, parents litter mates etc see how there are.

average age you collect a dog is between 7 and 10 weeks,, he is now 5 months old,,works out approx 20 weeks,,means you have had him for 10 to 13 weeks!! why get the poor pup in the first place, to let him settle in, start to feel at home, to move him on before he's even had a chance to prove himself! at this tender age they are teething, dealing with hormones, introduced to changes in enviroment ie country fairs, trafic etc training the list is endless, but you've decided to swap him as if he's a four of spades in a card game, don't want to make anyone angry but its not right in my book mate.

i spent nearly a year looking for the right pup for me, phoned a lot of people, veiwed a lot of pups, had people's reputation checked out before i finally went for a pup and i couldn't be happier, my pups are now 6 months ish, and do have their down points the bitch pup is made out of springs and the dog pup is a tad dopey, but both are showing lovely signs and very good points in other areas, you just need to take time and thats the art of working dogs, sadly some people don't have the time to spare, and its seen so often..

its fine if you wish to have a go and insult me from behind a computer screen i wont change my opinion,

like i say people should put right thought into buying a pup but not many do think much about the type of dog they would really suit, we all have our preferences, ie dog/bitch, smooth/rough, colour, type etc you should get this sorted before you buy a dog, maybe you should give the dog a chance and see what he grows into mate, me pups were all ears and legs not so ago and now have changed and in 6 months they'll have changed again and again a year after that once they've matured, my two pups are litter mates one is lean and looks like nothing but greyhound in him and the bitch nearly looks like she's got bull in her, see what he becomes or if you do rehome him i wish this lil young dog the best of luck in his hopefully permenant home!

like i say feel free to swear, bitch and insult me, it wont be the first time on this site

i'm not trying to wind anyone up, its just a shame to see a 5 month old pup heading for his third home without any real good genuine reason, tis an issue i feel strongly about as it will be some other poor bugger picking up the peices

:thumbs-up: Couldm't agree more

Lurcher lass, your saying things which other users are thinking, I for one love to read your threads, you speak from the heart and in total honesty, I would love this pup, but my lil bitch is to young, atb with her, she deserves it

and there was me expecting to be insulted again!! thanks lads,

its a grand lil pup i hope it goes to a permenant home where the dog will be worked responsibly and well cared for

come on lads someone decent collect this dog and let it prove to others time works wonders as does a chance to let them grow up