So then...back to the point....why are you asking to buy dogs on here a week ago, now you're selling one as you have no room? Just a question...if you answered it, everyone would stop wondering if you're a peddler wouldn't they?

That seems a fair question.atb. Catcher 1

Guest foxyjo.

You'd think so Catcher, but he just ignores it....ask him about his trainers or whether he's got a sister and I'm sure he'll get straight back to you though... :wallbash:

its either a very big keyring or there are some very happy ladies in your area! from what ive read in previous posts, there does seem to be somthing a bit fishy going on, good luck with the trainers!

its either a very big keyring or there are some very happy ladies in your area! from what ive read in previous posts, there does seem to be somthing a bit fishy going on, good luck with the trainers!

:clapper::clapper::clapper: good luck with the trainers fecking funny

• 3 weeks later...
LISTEN YEH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME YEH SO WHY YOU f*****g COMING ON HERE AND CALLING ME OBV YOU GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, IF I WAS A DOG DEALER I WOULD TELL YOU CAUSE I AINT NO LIER OR DICK HEAD YEH, ALL YOU LOT NEED TO GROW UP AND ACT YOUR AGE AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE NOT STUCKING YOUR NOSE IN MY LIFE I GOT ALOT MORE TO DO THEN SIT ON HERE AND ARGUING WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU. GO AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO THEN CALL ME A f*****g DOG DEALER. OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEADY ON THERE YOU MIGHT GIVE YOURSELF A NOSE BLEED? :clapper::clapper::clapper:
  • 1 month later...
He hasn't responded 'cause his mum wont let him back on the computer until he's tidied his room - the messy dog dealing tyke

yous lot are mad come on lads why every1 giving him hard time

welcome to the site :clapper:

Travis????