NEW TO THIS FORUM MY MATE JUST TOLD ME ABOUT IT WHILST OUT LAMPING

Guest ninny priest

JUST GOT TOLD ABOUT THIS FORUM WHILST OUT LAMPING HAD A GOOD NIGHT OVERALL CAUGHT 23 RABBITS NOT BAD CONSIDERING WE ONLY HAD 5 DOGS WITH US :thumbs:

lol try doing it right mate

winter time- 1dog (3/4whippet 1/4 greyhound) - 1night - 40rabbits ;)

meaadspan.jpg

the odd bit in the summer is ok to keep the dogs sharp

Edited by LEWIS123

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get me rong mate i dont lamp in the summer as i respect my quary and like to work my dogs on good fit winter rabbits, i dident mean people dont work there dogs in the summer, i mean people that dont walk there dogs in the summer month and just let them run about the garden for exersize,

and 5 dogs is to many in my eyes but some people are diffrent to others,

if i was to take my dogs out in the summer months it will only be for retrevin rabbits i have shoot with my air gun, keepin the dog eager till the winter months come,

sorry if i have p**sd any 1 off :notworthy:

lamp

only 5 f**king dogs out in the middle off summer jesus i think your not going to br liked from the start :censored:

LOL LOL.

WHAT DO YOU MEEN IME NOT GOING TO BE LIKED FROM THE START WHATS WRONG WITH TAKING 5 DOGS OUT LAMPING IN SUMMER

dont worry you'l fit right in here :clapper:

another one, FOR THE TON SINGLE HANDED, :clapper:

JUST GOT TOLD ABOUT THIS FORUM WHILST OUT LAMPING HAD A GOOD NIGHT OVERALL CAUGHT 23 RABBITS NOT BAD CONSIDERING WE ONLY HAD 5 DOGS WITH US :thumbs:

They dont suffer fools lightly on here lad, between all the cracks there giving you some good advice, learn from it,,

Respect, what your hunting and the seasons, You can learn alot from the lads on this forum or be a D.ck and be shot down the choice is yours. :victory:

They dont suffer fools lightly on here lad, between all the cracks there giving you some good advice, learn from it,,

Respect, what your hunting and the seasons, You can learn alot from the lads on this forum or be a D.ck and be shot down the choice is yours. :victory:

you must be joking theres more fools on here than is in the asylums :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

you must be joking theres more fools on here than is in the asylums :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:clapper:

Edited by dodger

exactly what i was thinkin, there's just to many things against hunting this time of year.. 1) summer months should be left for breedin, 2) your increasing your dogs chances of injury.. 3) long grass and high corn.. 4) too much livestock on the land.. If all 4 doesnt apply to you then surely 1 + 2 are reasons enough for any hunter.. Im sure everyone here aint patrons to the unwritten law of hunting in summer months but we learn thats its just not worth it..

Welcome to THL mate.. U can learn alot from lads on here,. Or as mitch says 'u can be a dick and be shot down for it'..

Welcome and all the best!

Pa

Guest ninny priest
You done well killing that many rabbits (young one's no doubt) out of season :thumbdown:

Do you do much in the winter or is it too cold for you and your pals to go out then? :wallbash:

NO MATE THEY ALL WASENT YOUNG ONES 12 WERE MILKY DOSE AND THE OTHER 11 WERE HALF GROWN ONES AND TO ALL YOU WHO DONT LIKE SUMMER HUNTING I COULDNT CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK ROLL ON SUMMER HUNTERS IME OF LAMPING TONIGHT WILL REPORT BACK WHAT I CATCH ;)

You done well killing that many rabbits (young one's no doubt) out of season :thumbdown:

Do you do much in the winter or is it too cold for you and your pals to go out then? :wallbash:

NO MATE THEY ALL WASENT YOUNG ONES 12 WERE MILKY DOSE AND THE OTHER 11 WERE HALF GROWN ONES AND TO ALL YOU WHO DONT LIKE SUMMER HUNTING I COULDNT CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK ROLL ON SUMMER HUNTERS IME OF LAMPING TONIGHT WILL REPORT BACK WHAT I CATCH ;)

12 milky does... ;) wind up. :yes:

Guest ninny priest

12 milky does... ;) wind up. :yes:

NO WIND UP HERE BOYS WHATS A MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE YOUR ALL PARANOID

good man, u do that! :wankerzo4:

so uve chosen option .b. 'to be a dick' :o lets see what uve won :o uve won a 4 months supply of abuse courtesy of THL.. Congratulations! :wankerzo4:

Guest ninny priest

so uve chosen option .b. 'to be a dick' :o lets see what uve won :o uve won a 4 months supply of abuse courtesy of THL.. Congratulations! :wankerzo4:

:clapper: excellent

GROW UP BOYS I HAVENT COME ON HERE FOR SHIT OF YOU LOT JUST BECAUSE IME HONEST PITY THERE WERNT MORE LIKE ME

:clapper: excellent

GROW UP BOYS I HAVENT COME ON HERE FOR SHIT OF YOU LOT JUST BECAUSE IME HONEST PITY THERE WERNT MORE LIKE ME

someones having a laugh. you tit you must be bored. need to get a life and a proper dog by the sounds of it any pics of the night or the shit muts you used :lazy: