Nasty Ferret Kit

Malt, have you borrowed my bong?

Yes mate, I'll clean the gak out of the pipes before I return it. :good:

No thats fine leave it, I have some old hemp stocking to fire up..............................and chill to the sounds of Cat Stevens..............................

pass that sh1t over ere :D

Hey man. wait your turn! Puff puff give, can't mess with the rotation! ;)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bugger me,ive been bit by a kit,there only playing,its there job,same as a puppy or kitten,mine play with my hands all the time,

dont bite hard at all,my big hob play bites,and he knows not to grab hard,good job,the sise of him,if you play with them they will all bite,its just play fullness,what else can they do,i allso hand feed mine and stroke them whilst they are feeding,and they are no bother,little buggers are magic,got one naughty one,a jill,she plays mummy all the time,she,s a bugger for trying to pull you into the court,little bugger,oki doki,ian

i have a litter ov kits here and they do bite but they are only playin and dont no any better, my kids always play with them and they are 6/ 8/9 years old and they get niped but they no its not wanting to hurt them. i just say to them move your hand slowly as they will chase movein things as i tease them with rabbirs etc, but what i do is just push my finger into there mouth and say no and they have never drew blood yet, and if they do then i use english mustard on my fingers belive me they dont like it,

my advice is pleny ov handling and fresh food every 6/7 hours plenty ov fresh water and most inportantly plenty ov play time,

let us no how you get on mate but be patent mate and it will do you proud in the future

atb..............lamp

Much as I'd like to sit here and discuss the methods of hand taming ferrets, I can't. :( It's family circle time, and I've got to get the ferrets & dogs in from the garden. I had a hell of a job getting the dogs & ferrets trained to sit in the circle, what with no corporal punishment and all that, and no amount of explaining about the merits of the sessions worked either, no matter how deep the discussion. In the end, I decided that the best way of going about things, was to have the animals painlessly put to sleep, then stuffed.

Must dash, the nettle tea is going cold. :thumbs:

Much as I'd like to sit here and discuss the methods of hand taming ferrets, I can't. :( It's family circle time, and I've got to get the ferrets & dogs in from the garden. I had a hell of a job getting the dogs & ferrets trained to sit in the circle, what with no corporal punishment and all that, and no amount of explaining about the merits of the sessions worked either, no matter how deep the discussion. In the end, I decided that the best way of going about things, was to have the animals painlessly put to sleep, then stuffed.

with this delightful weather we are having at the moment malt i thought you would be sat on the patio sipping iced lemon tea with your cucumber sandwiches

with this delightful weather we are having at the moment malt i thought you would be sat on the patio sipping iced lemon tea with your cucumber sandwiches

:o Oh no Sue, that only happens when the upper class personality comes out. The liberal, tree hugging friend of the earth is in residence today. :yes: It's all pilates, green tea & circle time, drives the wife dull! :yes:

She much prefers it when the romantic Italian one's about. He's not about very often though, which is good news for my wallet, as he can't resist buying her stuff. :(

Now, where did I put those pills? :hmm: :crazy:

hiya back from the wedding no it wasn't mine otherwise i wouldn't have turned up!!! :whistling: but glad i did it was very funny the photographer got pissed and took a sh1t load of photos with the lens cap on, had his shirt unbuttoned, flies undone and took the main family photo with an eddie stobart truck behind us :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: pass the tea i need to relax who's got the whale song tape???