clulite

http://shop.maceoinltd.com/maceoinltd/prod...products_id=300

youll have to copy and paste........ alot cheaper than lightforce

I have one of these, the guy in the shop was raving about it. Its expensive and I also don't buy what they are saying about the 1000 meter beam. the beam on my light probably only goes about 150M and even then you can't shoot at that distance as its not clear enough to properly identify what your shooting at. Up to sevety odd meters though its OK

I would look for alternatives mate to be honest

atb

av got 2 clulites and thare bad for geting loose conections the 2 of mine have had the cable changed a dont think i will buy another one

I've heard that about the LF but not the clulite. Mines been spot on for years anyway.

clulite is the one to get. not only are they so handy to carry around but it never let me down once and i have it about 4 years now. a friend of mine has a lightforce and its after leavin us down 2 or 3 times in the fields in the last year.

I have always had Clulites but they need to be rewired. That whole fuse housing gets tossed and you cut out a lot of frustration wiring the head to the lamp directly. Easy done and no more fiddling around for fuses. My brother's lightforce is a better light from the truck though.

Lightforce have improved their wiring now, as I just got a new striker, went to replace all the wiring as usual, but didn't need too.

Just took the cigarete lighter bit of and added some battery connectors.