Poorly housed lurchers

Is this acceptable ?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. do you think these dogs are being kept in cramped conditions

• Yes
    • No
    • Fck me, that's not right !!

I asked a simple question last night on here and got abused :blink: so I'll put it to the vote, do you think these dogs have adequate room for a healthy comfortable life ???

"they have enough room to eat and crap, what more do they need" :o

26" lurcher on an 18" square bed...

post-899-1246176220_thumb.jpg

words fail me on this one !!

post-899-1246176285.jpg

i also voted yes but what i didnt agree with in the for sale thread was the way swanseajack decided to slate the guy and fu*k up his thread. he is selling them and agreed there wasnt enough space for them so that should have been that. atb h

was he f uck !!! and did he f uck !! he posted pics of his dogs in the wrong section and quite clearly stated they had enough room to crap and eat, what more do they need !!

very confined for space bud their sleeping benches,wat i done was filled it with aeroboard and then a wafer thin slice of concrete over,when dogs lie on it the aero board heats the concrete,there supplien warmth ;)

Thats a good idea a gal i know said mine may need a smaller sleeping space think this may be the way to go.......nice dogs them there.

yup small backyard hadent tyhe space for big boxes dogs have shelter from all weathers thats the main thing and they sllep soundly on them ;)

u answer mine do u own dogs,bet ur just a nosey f****n internet hunter,lets see ur pics,

or do u have none :cry:

tut tut... :blink:

how big is the dog ?? how much room does he have in his run, simple question ??

dog is ata rough geuss 25 26 tts and has enough room to crap and drinlk and eat wat more room needed for????? now we have most of the forums attention ive answerted ur question lets prove u are not an internet hunter and get up some pics :hmm:

maybe i got it wrong then eh. did i vote yes on this thread? yes did the guy previously say he hadnt much room in his garden? yes but swanseajack rides again yeeha!!! PS i defo aint replying again, keep stirring the shit and crack another stella :drinks: . atb one and all h

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

had a dog who lived in my kennel for 10 yrs this dog had good box to sleep in and a good size run but rain hail or snow he would sleep in the run on the concrete tried different bedding bigger sleeping 1/4s but he always prefer to kip out on the run only dog i ever own who did this but 1 of the best fox killng terriers i ever owned and he die of cancer last season strange dog but he always did the job why he want to kip on concrete is still a mystery but he did it for most of his life sometimes even appear from under snow before anybody say he not husky he was smooth coat from nuttall breeding atb hector
GOT A RUSSELL THE SAME GOT A 5 X 3 1/2 SLEEPING SECTION HE DRAGS A BLANKET AND SLEEPS IN THE RUN AND MINE AINT COVERED RUNS I COVER IT IN WINTER JUST TO KEEP THE SNOW OFF THE SILLY OLD FECKER -- HE SHITS IN THE SLEEPING PART AND SLEEPS IN THE RUN :blink: ..
had a dog who lived in my kennel for 10 yrs this dog had good box to sleep in and a good size run but rain hail or snow he would sleep in the run on the concrete tried different bedding bigger sleeping 1/4s but he always prefer to kip out on the run only dog i ever own who did this but 1 of the best fox killng terriers i ever owned and he die of cancer last season strange dog but he always did the job why he want to kip on concrete is still a mystery but he did it for most of his life sometimes even appear from under snow before anybody say he not husky he was smooth coat from nuttall breeding atb hector
GOT A RUSSELL THE SAME GOT A 5 X 3 1/2 SLEEPING SECTION HE DRAGS A BLANKET AND SLEEPS IN THE RUN AND MINE AINT COVERED RUNS I COVER IT IN WINTER JUST TO KEEP THE SNOW OFF THE SILLY OLD FECKER -- HE SHITS IN THE SLEEPING PART AND SLEEPS IN THE RUN :blink: ..

i had a russsel/patterdale that did the same...all weather...strange.

Stoney you carry on talking out ya ass, your obviously used to it, you ve got no respect for animals, anti, dont make me laugh, instead of hiding away from the facts and getting personal, open your mind up and think about what were debating, it's not a personal thing between u and I, we obviously have different morals and standards,

again I reiterate...some bad conciounces, it's not my fault you think it's ok to treat these wonderful proud animals like rats.

Guest foxyjo.
sully how many dogs u got mate??? excatly!! not all of us can have 1 in the house and love it like a family member like you said on your other topic and for all we no it could be a wind up to cause all this bollox!! not being funny lad but u and sj should just leave it cause you dont no the true circumstances!! all the best! ps has anyone had a collar from black dog trading recently?? i got 1 in feb and its got a red inner lining which runs every time it gets wet so my bitch has got a fcukin pink blaze now instead of white!! not happy anyone else had this prob?????????????

("sully how many dogs u got mate??? excatly!! not all of us can have 1 in the house and love it like a family member like you said on your other topic")

WHAT A CROCK OF SHITE !! Im not saying that a dog has to live a life of luxury, keep in clean, dry, fed and watered, with enough room to move, and with some form of bedding, straw, paper, old blanket....do I have to explain this to you ? any nine Yr old will tell you that a dog which dont carry much in terms of body fat will find lying on slabs uncomfortable, I dont give a flying gnats bollock what the circumstances are, IT'S WRONG, and get your fax right, I didnt start this, I simply stood up for what I think is right, I think like Ive said before there's alot of conciounces being pricked here, if you think it's right, fair do's but dont try and tell me I have to agree with it, this is just the sort of propaganda call it what you want the anti's would love to get their hands on,

As for my personal circumstance's let me tell you sommatt, I got alot more respect for the frog that live s in my stream than someone who keeps his trusty friend, and hunting companion in such CRAMPED AND UNCOMFORTABLE CONDITIONS, oh and yea by the way, your right, my pup is where my last friend for 14 Yrs and hunting partner used to lie, on the rug in the front room,

noone said anything to me that I cant mix having a loved and cared for dog which loves to go on a long mooch, and lamping a few times a week, IF YOU CANT LOOK AFTER A DOG AND OFFER IT A FEW SIMPLE THINGS, LIKE ROOM TO STRETCH AND BEDDING TO LIE ON....DONT HAVE A DOG !!!! AGAIN i AWAIT THE TORRENT OF ABUSE COMING MY WAY!

you sound like an anti to me the way you keep going on about it!!! shut up get over it and leave the crusade

Anti?? Did someone say anti??? I love it when it gets to this bit....we've run out of constructive things to say, therefore pick someone to be "IT" and we can run round a few pages dragging our knuckles on the floor and throwing banana skins at each other!!! :clapper: :clapper:

Run Sully Run!!!! :clapping:

And I'll pick up me skirts and run with you, cos it's shite. No animal of mine would live like that whilst there was breath in me body. :nea:

And the poor young 24 year old wants a wooden spoon round the tops of his legs. Inexperienced youth? I s'pect he knows the difference between comfort and discomfort, and that's enough for me. :angry:

Those pictures dont give you the whole story, i.e. How big is the kennel........unless you can see the whole room from the doorway to get a true perspective of the size then its very hard to comment.

Those pictures dont give you the whole story, i.e. How big is the kennel........unless you can see the whole room from the doorway to get a true perspective of the size then its very hard to comment.

Hi mate we agree again.Allways say keep the bedding area small.Going by the pic cant say good or bad.atb. Catcher 1

Fair one Catcher ;)

Still not voted or can give comment because as I said earlier its hard to tell........what I will say is this, is that any worse than some of the overweight fanny warmers you see in pictures on here?

Put up a picture of a few fat dogs running about in the hot sunshine and its all "Nice dogs mate"......."Credit to you" and all that shite........IF this lad has got the dogs in bad conditions then its no worse that all the pets and pretend lurchers that you see every day on here getting killed with "kindness"

Shame we dont take every fecker to task huh?

Fair one Catcher ;)

Still not voted or can give comment because as I said earlier its hard to tell........what I will say is this, is that any worse than some of the overweight fanny warmers you see in pictures on here?

Put up a picture of a few fat dogs running about in the hot sunshine and its all "Nice dogs mate"......."Credit to you" and all that shite........IF this lad has got the dogs in bad conditions then its no worse that all the pets and pretend lurchers that you see every day on here getting killed with "kindness"

Shame we dont take every fecker to task huh?

Spot on Wilfred... :yes::yes: