• No
    • Fck me, that's not right !!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cherrug, sorry pal but your talking out ya a$$, why on earth should SJack opologise to anyone, I dont want it, it seems to me that this post has evoked some concsiounces, he has done nothing wrong bring this to the fore, desert dog, why do you fewel compelled to get aggressive, theatening and acting like a thug, I dont know SJack at all but he's obviously a fella with principles and standards and I 100% agree with him, sorry pal but it not only gives Dan a bad name, we whole countryside fraternaty get labeled, inc you and me !

Where in my post have I been "aggressive"? If you read my post properly I have pointed out that:

1) The dogs seem in fair condition

2) I have aggreed that they need adiquate bedding arrangments.

I personally don't believe that SJ should have launched this poll especially after he got the reaction he did on the ORIGIANL thread? and as I have already pointed out and YOU seem to aggree that this does nothing to help the countryside fraternaty what so-ever, so why post it if not to cause trouble? After all SJ has already admitted that he maybe should NOT have posted this particular thread!

Guest anonymous
:feck: Silly Boy :laugh:

Do you fancy pigeons wolly?

Trying to work out if that is a poor looking blue bar or a poor looking blue chequer..... white dash on the wing throwing me.... Not much of a Wattle on it either... surely you don't race said specimen???

Guest anonymous
my pigeon get fed more than you pal

Looks in good nick, just the breeding I'm questioning.... well is it a blue bar or chequer? Not a good photo mate and I'm not trying to get at you.

sad as fuk its not to much to ask for a warm bed costs next to fuk all old news paper shreded by hand in a pliy wood box sort it out or get rid off them .thayer working life will be cut short and the dogs suffer every cold nite.ill make the boxs for you for nout were you from :(