Poorly housed lurchers

Is this acceptable ?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. do you think these dogs are being kept in cramped conditions

• Yes
    • No
    • Fck me, that's not right !!

At the end of the day if there was alreay a thread about these dogs by THEIR owner then why did someone take it upon their self to make a new one about them and make a silly poll for people to make jugment on someone elses dogs??

Did it any of you ever think as someone else said MAY "be a youong lad" and in stead of giving him all this gerif give the lad some advice ie how to make improvements!

Because I can, I'm the 'someone' and if it makes a difference to the way the dogs are kept and improves their quality of living then I will do it again, and if you read the bit below, whereby the 'young lad' decides to hurl abuse at me for asking a question, then you might understand why I got on my high horse !!! ;)

We all make mistakes, we all learn everyday !!!

very confined for space bud their sleeping benches,wat i done was filled it with aeroboard and then a wafer thin slice of concrete over,when dogs lie on it the aero board heats the concrete,there supplien warmth ;)

Thats a good idea a gal i know said mine may need a smaller sleeping space think this may be the way to go.......nice dogs them there.

yup small backyard hadent tyhe space for big boxes dogs have shelter from all weathers thats the main thing and they sllep soundly on them ;)

so them dogs cant lay flat on the beds ?? why dint you take the bed across the whole of the wall ??

how much room they got to walk around in ???

tick tick tick tick !!!

what do you know about me and my dogs,who the f**k r u to question what i do,they r walked every day so need not more than what they have got,their fed washed and cleaned,would u prefer i said f**k it not enough room ill leave them run around yard out in all weathers,lets c ur pens asshole :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must admit, I shed a wee tear myself when I saw the pictures..... was like looking at those adverts the RSPCA do on the telly... showing a dog suffering abuse.. Why the f**k are they allowed to do that? They claim the dogs on the adverts are rescued dogs so they aren't acting scared when they are cowaring behind the f*****g sofa so those b*****ds can raise an extra 50 million.... fuckers... anyhow, get them kennels f****n sorted laddy and we want to see the photos to prove it with nice beds, fluffy toys and a f*****g drinking bowl!!!

:clapper::clapper: spot on mate :clapper:

I was always taught that a dogs sleeping area needs to be big enough for them to stretch out and should be padded as they get pressure sores, they need a run big enough for their toileting needs and to walk around in when they arent out and about. I dont think that this was posted to cause an argument, more to end one. The owner of these dogs obviously doesnt have a clue about how to look after his dogs (or just doesnt give a toss) given his response when questioned. He didnt realise just how in the wrong he was, i think this post is here to prove that it isnt just one persons opinion that these dogs arent kept in good conditions, its pretty much everyones. Frankly im glad he put it on here.... it might shake the owner into making things a bit more comfortable for them. I supose he did try a little by having raised beds but they just aint big enough.

EXACTLY what i am saying it sound as though it is a young boy!!!

As for your reply "Sully" we all have to start some where and fair enough of what "your boys" thought They have grew up with this sort of way of life and know who dogs living areas should be but some are not so priviliged to have such wisdom. Now come on to chrirst at when are "PEOPLE" going to grow up and help a young un instead of having a go!!

At the end of the day if there was alreay a thread about these dogs by THEIR owner then why did someone take it upon their self to make a new one about them and make a silly poll for people to make jugment on someone elses dogs??

Did it any of you ever think as someone else said MAY "be a youong lad" and in stead of giving him all this gerif give the lad some advice ie how to make improvements!

Because I can, I'm the 'someone' and if it makes a difference to the way the dogs are kept and improves their quality of living then I will do it again, and if you read the bit below, whereby the 'young lad' decides to hurl abuse at me for asking a question, then you might understand why I got on my high horse !!! ;)

We all make mistakes, we all learn everyday !!!

very confined for space bud their sleeping benches,wat i done was filled it with aeroboard and then a wafer thin slice of concrete over,when dogs lie on it the aero board heats the concrete,there supplien warmth ;)

Thats a good idea a gal i know said mine may need a smaller sleeping space think this may be the way to go.......nice dogs them there.

yup small backyard hadent tyhe space for big boxes dogs have shelter from all weathers thats the main thing and they sllep soundly on them ;)

so them dogs cant lay flat on the beds ?? why dint you take the bed across the whole of the wall ??

how much room they got to walk around in ???

tick tick tick tick !!!

what do you know about me and my dogs,who the f**k r u to question what i do,they r walked every day so need not more than what they have got,their fed washed and cleaned,would u prefer i said f**k it not enough room ill leave them run around yard out in all weathers,lets c ur pens asshole :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

I think the best answer to that would be "i'd rather you say f**k it, their better off going to a new home with someone who has plenty of room for them to live a decent quality of life"

Sorry Cherrug, but it was you who didnt read the post :-

desert dog, why do you feel compelled to get aggressive, theatening and acting like a thug,

it was as you can see desert dog who was getting aggressive !

why get involed with other peoples buisness, hunting people are already in the shite, and we really need posts like this, my dogs want for nothing, i was,nt going to reply, on this site there seems to be to much crap, dont we need to get on?,it boils me piss, ive been hunting along time, met real dog men, and twats, and ive sorted the chaff from the grain on here, its just my opinion,and thats how it would be, if some scaly low life feels they should put a thread up about your dogs, and belittle you on a worldwide site so everyone can judge you on a fekking keyboard, do me a favour, what is it to do with you, how i feel!, sure enough i get fekked off with people and the way they keep their charges, but who am i to say how they keep them, and who are you to judge, id defend my lot to the end ,and excuise me if you think im a thug, im now done.

As for your reply "Sully" we all have to start some where and fair enough of what "your boys" thought They have grew up with this sort of way of life and know who dogs living areas should be but some are not so priviliged to have such wisdom. Now come on to chrirst at when are "PEOPLE" going to grow up and help a young un instead of having a go!!

;) He's 24, he doesn't need anyone to tell him that them beds aren't big enough for his dogs, if he couldn't see it himself therein lies the problem... ;)

perhaps I should have said, 'nice dogs, how they bred' ??

it's a forum for opinions, maybe insults, piss taking, banter, learning and witch hunts, I bear no malice to anyone on here, I do not get all wound up and hurl abuse, I would gladly go for a pint, dig, night out lamping with anyone, I would even offer my services f.o.c. and help build them a kennel... I'm not on here to make enemies, though some would have you believe.. perhaps I'm just a gobby fcker !! :blink:

anyway, just cracked open one of these, and got my popcorn at my side !!!

Stella_Artois_Bottle.jpg

Sorry Cherrug, but it was you who didnt read the post :-

desert dog, why do you feel compelled to get aggressive, theatening and acting like a thug,

it was as you can see desert dog who was getting aggressive !

why get involed with other peoples buisness, hunting people are already in the shite, and we really need posts like this, my dogs want for nothing, i was,nt going to reply, on this site there seems to be to much crap, dont we need to get on?,it boils me piss, ive been hunting along time, met real dog men, and twats, and ive sorted the chaff from the grain on here, its just my opinion,and thats how it would be, if some scaly low life feels they should put a thread up about your dogs, and belittle you on a worldwide site so everyone can judge you on a fekking keyboard, do me a favour, what is it to do with you, how i feel!, sure enough i get fekked off with people and the way they keep their charges, but who am i to say how they keep them, and who are you to judge, id defend my lot to the end ,and excuise me if you think im a thug, im now done.

:) scaley low life !!!! :blink:

:blink: it's a forum, for open discussion :blink:

;) He's 24, he doesn't need anyone to tell him that them beds aren't big enough for his dogs, if he couldn't see it himself therein lies the problem... ;)

perhaps I should have said, 'nice dogs, how they bred' ??

it's a forum for opinions, maybe insults, piss taking, banter, learning and witch hunts, I bear no malice to anyone on here, I do not get all wound up and hurl abuse, I would gladly go for a pint, dig, night out lamping with anyone, I would even offer my services f.o.c. and help build them a kennel... I'm not on here to make enemies, though some would have you believe.. perhaps I'm just a gobby fcker !! :blink:

anyway, just cracked open one of these, and got my popcorn at my side !!!

Stella_Artois_Bottle.jpg

You have reply to you pm! :icon_redface:

back peddler, sure enough its an open forum, OPEN to the world of antis, and SCALEY LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING BULLSHITTERS WHO JUST WANT TO CAUSE ANOTHER FEKKING ARGUMENT about another mans dog, WHY?.YOUR DOGS ARE YOUR PRIORITIE, NOT YOUR NEIGHBOURS.

back peddler, sure enough its an open forum, OPEN to the world of antis, and SCALEY LOW LIFE SCUM SUCKING BULLSHITTERS WHO JUST WANT TO CAUSE ANOTHER FEKKING ARGUMENT about another mans dog, WHY?.YOUR DOGS ARE YOUR PRIORITIE, NOT YOUR NEIGHBOURS.

couldnt agree more!!

hmmm, where am I back peddling !!! it's not me getting annoyed, use caps IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR SHOUTING !!

so you think antis, that ARE reading this site wouldn't have picked up on them pics... !!! you think it's ok because they are not your dogs ??

p.s. my dogs are fine !!! This is an open forum !!!

hmmm, where am I back peddling !!! it's not me getting annoyed, use caps IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR SHOUTING !!

so you think antis, that ARE reading this site wouldn't have picked up on them pics... !!! you think it's ok because they are not your dogs ??

p.s. my dogs are fine !!! This is an open forum !!!

your inbox is full......