Microchipping

What are youre opinions on microchipping earthdogs . Reason for asking: one of mine took off after someone elses dog while out walking them ( little shit ). Got it back a few hours later after someone picked it up who knows me .

What are youre opinions on microchipping earthdogs . Reason for asking: one of mine took off after someone elses dog while out walking them ( little shit ). Got it back a few hours later after someone picked it up who knows me .

If you have your terriers tail docked at a vets, you have to have it microchipped also, although not neccessarily at the same time. Cheers, D.

got mine chipped

I was thinking of gettin mine chipped, Does it interfear with any locators? Might be seen as a stupid question but thats the only reason i havent had her chipped,

All the best

got mine chipped

I was thinking of gettin mine chipped, Does it interfear with any locators? Might be seen as a stupid question but thats the only reason i havent had her chipped,

All the best

I have tryed Deben LRI and Ortovox and both are working perfectly on the microchipped dog.

I have both my dogs microchipped. I see no disadvantages of it and it is defenetely advantage.

ATB,

Anna

My 3 are chipped... not a problem as long as they don't do any harm.

Just shot a lab and a rott as they killed 3 sheep. Vet coming over to scan them........ should be interesting!!!

proper order

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...howtopic=108249

Read the thread above mate i reckon it works,

Mars...

got mine chipped

All the best

I have tryed Deben LRI and Ortovox and both are working perfectly on the microchipped dog.

I have both my dogs microchipped. I see no disadvantages of it and it is defenetely advantage.

ATB,

Anna

Many thanks for your reply

Brought a mates dog to local vet for chipping, JRT. €90 for chip and nail trim!!!

My mate hasn't got that sort of disposable money.

Now what?

Thats daylight robbery!!!! I chip dogs a tenner each.........Worth every penny for peace of mind,and no they dont interfear with any locators