T.H.L august meet 09

anybody have a bi-pod they would be willing to part with? a cheap one that is aswell? :whistling:

hi jenksi

i have one you can borrow,i have just bought another, a deben one £45.00 from local gun shop.

so if you need to borrow it your welcome, as i dont use them that often.i have a harris swivel 12"/27" a deben 6"/9"

regards

davy

thanks for the offer mate, unfortunately i would need to drill my stock as it has not had one on before and i would rather do this if and when i buy one matey :thumbs:

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody have a bi-pod they would be willing to part with? a cheap one that is aswell? :whistling:

hi jenksi

i have one you can borrow,i have just bought another, a deben one £45.00 from local gun shop.

so if you need to borrow it your welcome, as i dont use them that often.i have a harris swivel 12"/27" a deben 6"/9"

regards

davy

thanks for the offer mate, unfortunately i would need to drill my stock as it has not had one on before and i would rather do this if and when i buy one matey :thumbs:

you dont have a sling on your rifle then?

Guest Scuba1
i take it your not in the mood for banter tonight michael? i see your reading but no posts? :tongue2:

I am on MSN at the moment and not really keeping up with things on here as Davy is just posting me the list for the banquet. But I am no where near as fat as the bloke on that picture you sent and I am not from the south of Germany either :) :)

Bloody hell mate, if you didn't carry so much equipment with you, you wouldn't have to strap a life raft to your back! :D

And did you know ROFOS is a slang name for a date rape drug!!! :whistling: Looks like it will end up being a good weekend, well what the other members will remember of it! LOL

Guest Scuba1
Bloody hell mate, if you didn't carry so much equipment with you, you wouldn't have to strap a life raft to your back! :D

And did you know ROFOS is a slang name for a date rape drug!!! :whistling: Looks like it will end up being a good weekend, well what the other members will remember of it! LOL

The only extra gear I carry on that pic is the camera and the van keys ;) ;)

cheers davy so what will i need to bring with me apart from my guns ?

atb rob

grub & thermos,booze,pellets,air,lamp,sleeping bag,camera & your jimjams.

and any thing you would like to sell or swap"so leave the wife at home" :tongue2:

i have a tent sorted for ya already buddy

regards

davy

your a star davy

i dont have a wife but maybe willing to buy 1 for a fiver lol

i will be up on friday morning unless i get some stuff sorted and make it for thursday evening but will let you know buddy

atb rob