T.H.L august meet 09

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to far from doncaster so i will be taking the m1 like i assume you are spike?

yeh mate will be taking the M1 most likely

so what guns are people bringing along

ill be bringing my

BSA T10 .22

BSA Ultra 177

BSA lightning .22

and my ratty

atb rob

Guest Scuba1

Sleeping bag................ what's all this new age stuff then ???? what's wrong with a old blanket and a tarp??

BTW What's the weather forecast doing for those days on the far reaches of the galaxy ??

Edited by Scuba1

weather is gunna be fine

check here http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/weather/for...ex.shtml#no_url

i shall be bringing the AAS410K .22 & HW100KT .177 & me VOMZ night vision scope

looking forward to meeting those who havent been here before & those who have so all of you :D

please!! drive safely and take care,better to be here late than not at all ;) and don't forget my present mike!!

i hope we can have a good laugh :D & crack :clapper:

regards

davy

right lads. got in from work last night (sheffield). just got sat down having my tea and i got a phone call. had to get ready and go straight to middlesbrough ! turns out some capend has pulled a very large fibre optic and has now been booted off site ! ive got the job now of tracing it back to the connection on each side and stoning it back up and getting it re-tarmaced. couldnt have come at a worse f****ng time really could it. trouble is the money they have offered me, i really cannot afford to turn down as these last few week have been really slack, 2 (maybe 3 if i'm lucky) days work. i would be a fool to turn it double time plus callout charges down, especially so close to the little ens birthday, so it looks like i will have to pass on the meet ! GUTTED, i was really looking forward meeting you all, and having a good laugh. chances like this dont come around all too often, and i just hope there will be another one sometime soon??

sorry any way guys, hope u all understand.?

have a good time.

looks like you can keep the tools at home now michael as its going to be a while before i get it done now.

and davy, if you want to p.m. me your address i'm sure i can send u something for a crate for the lads to make up for my abscence?

all the best lads, have fun and make sure we get some good write ups so i know what i have missed out on

JENKS

Guest Scuba1

So you mean that I can take the hammer and the angle grinder back out of the car then??? Sorry to hear that buddy but work comes before pleasure I suppose. Anyway I and all others as well I should think have the batteries for their cameras charged and when yo read the reports thread, you'll think that you have been there ;) unlike the ones that have and have to look at the pictures to help them remember what the feck went on in those 2 days. :) :) :)

Take care

Michael