T.H.L august meet 09

also would like to add,not to forget!!!!your shooting insurance!!!!

no!! insurance no!! shooting,& you will be playing mum to all of us :tongue2: & making sure the fire dose'nt go out :tongue2: & that the kettle is always hot!! :tongue2: for scuba

regards

davy

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scuba1

Does that mean, that I have been voted as the official camp chef ?? Apart from being the camp mechanic. With all those jobs on the side I may just leave the gun at home and set half a dozen wires to get breakfast together as you lot are going to be plinking at the targets that Davy made until you run out of bead bits. I best bring some spices, my cooking knife and a chopping board instead then. You young DAVY get your butt on a Spanish course as my shooting insurance is still from Spain even though it is international the policy is in Spanish. Have to get one here in January if they have not banned air guns by then.

ATB

Michael

Guest Scuba1

Now where can I get a camo apron. No hang on a minute I am taking my bright coloured one or that fecking randy hare is going to be after me again. I tell you now though I want a field dishwasher as I don't do washing up.

Now where can I get a camo apron. No hang on a minute I am taking my bright coloured one or that fecking randy hare is going to be after me again. I tell you now though I want a field dishwasher as I don't do washing up.

i'm sure there will be a stream and a hedgehog around somewhere :D

hi

was up moonlight valley this evening just doing a recky to see what was about,before the coming event.didn't bother taking me AAS410K, seen evidence of a lot of activety and spotted at least 16 bunny's, then as we began to loose the light there was a lot more activety about.but there are only a hand full of pibolds in there at the mo,so its a bit over grown and the grass is getting longer.we have counted 12 good spots for the event and will be picked from pegs,with charlie & i as marshalls :tongue2:

here is a pic sorry its of me phone

but if you can zoom in you will see all the rabbit trails?

ABCD0002-9.jpg

and this one is for all the scottish members

stealthy,scuba1,ect.....

ABCD0003-12.jpg

regards

davy

Guest Scuba1

There is still the gap in the fence line where the fox went through and that warren that I had my eye on when I was there last time at the bottom of the hill but was to lazy to walk back down again.

Did ye get past that randy hare without any problems then????

I don't know what to make of the second picture though. Its not a kitchen herb and I don't think one can smoke them either. So come on DAVY geive us a heads up on that one. At a guess I would say its some kind of wild growing sex toy, but I could be wrong.

ATB

Michael

Edited by Scuba1
So what's it about with them things then???? I am confused now.

the irish have a shamrock ,the welsh have a leek,the sweaty socks :tongue2: have a thistle as a national symbol, and i tinks the english have a daisy :tongue2: and the germans have a pheonix bird is it???

hope this helps mike

regards

davy

So what's it about with them things then???? I am confused now.

the irish have a shamrock ,the welsh have a leek,the sweaty socks :tongue2: have a thistle as a national symbol, and i tinks the english have a daisy :tongue2:and the germans have a pheonix bird is it???

hope this helps mike

regards

davy

i thought it was a sausage and a sunbed :clapper::clapper:

(thats my de-twanger not getting done now for being a smart arse) :cry: