Due to a unplaned mating i have 7 pups for sale they are collie/wippet/gray x border collie

all 7 pups are dogs 1 brindle 1 all white and 5 black and white pups are 10 days old today so not ready yet,Please mail me or call on 07522760664 if interestedThe price for a pup is £180 Thanks for looking

pups are in kent if you would like pictures i can email you but are to large to put up here but will try to make them smaller

Due to a unplaned mating i have 7 pups for sale they are collie/wippet/gray x border collie

all 7 pups are dogs 1 brindle 1 all white and 5 black and white pups are 10 days old today so not ready yet,Please mail me or call on 07522760664 if interestedThe price for a pup is £180 Thanks for looking

pups are in kent if you would like pictures i can email you but are to large to put up here but will try to make them smaller

unplanned mating and you want £180 for them :wallbash::hmm:

was thinking the same Chid. :yes: At least he's being honest, I suppose. :blink::hmm:

Its an expensive way of living in kent ya know!!! Lol :laugh:

FM

wouldnt 50 pound cover it

80 pound is a fair price, dogs with plenty brain,coat, make good ferret'n dogs. Maybe few rabbits in the lamp, but thats about it.? :yes:

so what then boys cos its unplanned there should be free to a good home a ?

Hi tel

Just wondering why you even had to say it was unplanned?

They look good pups and will work well even with the mixed breed, just my opinion.

Keep the price, they are well worth £180

4paws