romainian's driven out of belfast

while i was liveing in ireland i can honestly say i never met a good one the village would close with them in the area as they would robb all around them . maybe the bad ones were makeing it bad for the good ones ? but all the pub's club's garages kept in contact by phone when they were in the area the doors were closed .i think it speaks for it self immigration again .

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

while i was liveing in ireland i can honestly say i never met a good one the village would close with them in the area as they would robb all around them . maybe the bad ones were makeing it bad for the good ones ? but all the pub's club's garages kept in contact by phone when they were in the area the doors were closed .i think it speaks for it self immigration again .

was once sat on la ramblas in barcelona with the lads drinking when all off a sudden a girl come flying past on rollerblades (romany gipsie we were told later by the waiter) grabbed the handbag of an obviously wealthy american woman, who was surrounded by shopping bags pretty woman style cep she was no pretty woman, then met the clothes line of a waiters arm. seriously the girl was sprawled! it was like something out of fawlty towers. the waiter picked up the handbag and gave it bag to the yank telling her to watch her things when we'd finished laughing her scraped the girl up and launched her into the road needless to say he said quite a bit of colourful spanish to her and she f#cked off. not saying this is the majority but they don't have a rep for being decidedly good for an area :unsure:

Wrongs on both sides if you ask me.People who are being hosted by a country should not be getting drunk fighting ,stealing and letting there children scream untill the early hours.But at the same time did every romainian family do this?Or was it just a select few.

Also in my opinion driving women and children what ever nationailty is wrong but at the same time they couldnt just let there community die.

Wise words bignoel this is immigration speaking for itself.

:)

im afraid this is a by product of this governments immigration policies ,they aint listening to what we are telling them,the vast majority dont want mass immigration hence the bnp voteing.and thats why they will be voted out next election !

i worked with a romanian citizen and he was a real nice bloke,went for a drink with him also.he told me the gypsies from romania are hated by their country folk too.said their scum.theres 2 types it seems.

i worked with a romanian citizen and he was a real nice bloke,went for a drink with him also.he told me the gypsies from romania are hated by their country folk too.said their scum.theres 2 types it seems.

there is a difference my neighbour over the road is romanian :) takes pride in his house and garden causes no trouble whatsoever and is a thoroughly decent chap :D it's the gypsies that everyone seems to have problems with and in alot of circumstances there warranted

the news is is full of "Poor Romainian this Poor Romanians that" and how hard done by they are. You can pretty much Gurrantee something sparked it :yes:. the difference is the Irish have proved they wont put up and shut up and suffer fools like us lot over here.....

it shows that people across the British Isles are getting pissed off and fed up with foreigners getting more rights than people born and bred in our Homelands.........

All i can say its good to see the ireish arnt been taken for mugs like the english.A family of romanian ethnics have moved on to the estate wer i live and all the street is in uproar but all you get off the council is they have got to live some were? yes fecin romania. :angry::wallbash:

I moved over to ni from london 8 years ago, and can say that england should take a leaf out of their book. This has been due coming a while now, foreigners have been causing all sorts of trouble round here, mainly stealing and attacks on women. Obviously not all, but enough to get a bad name for them all. It is good to see that a country will still stand up for itself and if need be act on what as the public think regardless of the government making a mess of things. I'm not saying that attacking innocent families is the answer, or even neccassarily right, but standing up for yourselves and country is. Also you can be sure there is more to it than was in the news, the community involved will have more of a story for this to have happened.