benzo benzonate

Guest mk3

the new stuff is crap ive just got 10 bottles in but its getting harder to get by the end of the year i think it will be nye on impossible to get it even livery yard are stuggling to get it now never mind the chemist

• 7 months later...
f**k me thats benzo gone and duramitex ..where can you buy sheep dip from heard that works well on fleas, mites , ticks and mainge???
i use sheep dip mate.the farmer i know gives me it,i mix it in a 45 gallon drum.kills everything. :big_boss:

http://www.farmrite.co.uk/product.php?p=106025 << is this the one you'd use or can you buy it in smaller amounts??

Its now quite expensive chemist will still sell it if you have a good enough reason if you say its for a dog then they will tell you to f off.So if you look the internet and find out what a human would use it for and try that with the local chemist that may work

Its now quite expensive chemist will still sell it if you have a good enough reason if you say its for a dog then they will tell you to f off.So if you look the internet and find out what a human would use it for and try that with the local chemist that may work

so whats it called then or what do i ask for??

f**k me thats benzo gone and duramitex ..where can you buy sheep dip from heard that works well on fleas, mites , ticks and mainge???

Don't make sheep dip too strong for a dog, or he won't be liking you much. Too strong and it'll burn the skin, seen it happen to sheep. Mind you, the piss they pass off as dip today likely won't have ingredient "whatever" in it to do that anymore, becarefull all the same. It's easy to get, general merchants, co-ops, farm shops, probably get it online as well.