HI THEIR I HAVE TO GET RID OV 1 OV MY TERRIERS AS HE HAS TOOK A DISLIKE TO MY NEIGBOURS DOG AND HE KEEPS GETTING OUT OV THE KENNEL AND FIGHTING IT AND MY NEIGBOUR IS GOING TO PHONE THE POLICE AND RSPCA AND I DONT NEED THE HASSEL SO HES GOT TO GOT HES 18 MONTH AV HAD 7 OV THEM RED THINGS WITH HIM HES A HARD DOG AND DOES HIS JOB TIL DUG TO WELL WANTING TO SWAP FOR A WORKING LURCHER ANY TRAIL WELCOME WITH THIS AS I NO HE DOES IT WELL AND WILL ONLY IMPROVE AS HES STILL ONLY YOUNG IVE GOT A LITTER DUE OFF HIM AND ME BITCH SO I WILL BE KEEPING PUPS OFF HIM SO NO DODGEY COMENTS LADS AND NO MESSERS MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 07985446531 CANT GET PICS UP BUT WILL BE WILLING TO SEND IT TO MOBILE THANKS

Edited by crazymackem

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI THEIR I HAVE TO GET RID OV 1 OV MY TERRIERS AS HE HAS TOOK A DISLIKE TO MY NEIGBOURS DOG AND HE KEEPS GETTING OUT OV THE KENNEL AND FIGHTING IT AND MY NEIGBOUR IS GOING TO PHONE THE POLICE AND RSPCA AND I DONT NEED THE HASSEL SO HES GOT TO GOT HES 18 MONTH AV HAD 7 OV THEM RED THINGS WITH HIM HES A HARD DOG AND DOES HIS JOB TIL DUG TO WELL WANTING TO SWAP FOR A WORKING LURCHER ANY TRAIL WELCOME WITH THIS AS I NO HE DOES IT WELL AND WILL ONLY IMPROVE AS HES STILL ONLY YOUNG IVE GOT A LITTER DUE OFF HIM AND ME BITCH SO I WILL BE KEEPING PUPS OFF HIM SO NO DODGEY COMENTS LADS AND NO MESSERS MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 07985446531 CANT GET PICS UP BUT WILL BE WILLING TO SEND IT TO MOBILE THANKS

wat type of dog you after mate? my mate has a whip/bullx he might swap doin most things, shes a little rocket.

haha classic. computers hunters..... 100% and "7 reduns"....as a genreal rule thats only about 93 away from even looking like being 100% or worth breeding from.

haha classic. computers hunters..... 100% and "7 reduns"....as a genreal rule thats only about 93 away from even looking like being 100% or worth breeding from.

couldnt agree more :thumbs:

i have a dog comeing up 7 and he has roughly done 250 to 300 big fellas and if it was geting out the kennel and fighting i would just get a new one bilt as good dog these days are hard to come bye thats just my oppinion ;)