• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha classic. computers hunters..... 100% and "7 reduns"....as a genreal rule thats only about 93 away from even looking like being 100% or worth breeding from.

I know guys that have not even dug "7 reduns" and their dogs are legends :o ,apparently :clapper::clapper:

I'm not purposely having a 'dig' at you but not for one minute do i think you're genuine. If it was a good worker you would keep it and make the run more secure. Plus it's only 18 months and you have already bred a litter! The word peddler comes to mind, or just that you have bought a shite dog and want to sell it on. Come on mate this does'nt sound to good.

as i say any trail welcome as i no [bANNED TEXT] he can do ya cant get much fairer than that

Nobody's knocking that mate, just saying since he's so good I wouldn't sell him just because next door's dog doesn't get on with him. One of the mesh runs I linked to a few posts up would do the job 100% and that way you don't have to sell such a good dog. It's not like they're easy to find, so why part with it if you don't need to? :):good:

HI THEIR I HAVE TO GET RID OV 1 OV MY TERRIERS AS HE HAS TOOK A DISLIKE TO MY NEIGBOURS DOG AND HE KEEPS GETTING OUT OV THE KENNEL AND FIGHTING IT AND MY NEIGBOUR IS GOING TO PHONE THE POLICE AND RSPCA AND I DONT NEED THE HASSEL SO HES GOT TO GOT HES 18 MONTH AV HAD 7 OV THEM RED THINGS WITH HIM HES A HARD DOG AND DOES HIS JOB TIL DUG TO WELL WANTING TO SWAP FOR A WORKING LURCHER ANY TRAIL WELCOME WITH THIS AS I NO HE DOES IT WELL AND WILL ONLY IMPROVE AS HES STILL ONLY YOUNG IVE GOT A LITTER DUE OFF HIM AND ME BITCH SO I WILL BE KEEPING PUPS OFF HIM SO NO DODGEY COMENTS LADS AND NO MESSERS MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 07985446531 CANT GET PICS UP BUT WILL BE WILLING TO SEND IT TO MOBILE THANKS

Are you one of those "honest lads" with "high standards"? ;)

if i were youi,d keep the dog if it,s as good as your saying??as someone else has said (a good dog is hard to come by eh) you also said if ya dont get rid your neighbour will have the police and rspca onto you??so tell me this whats he gonna do when ya bitch drops her pups and ya swap ya super dog for a lurcher or whatever ?? i think your swinging the lead fella to sell your dog... if it,s getting out then secure ya run or failing that put him on a chain..it beggers beleif dont it...no bloody wonder our way of life is so f****d up..i,d say atb with the sale but i wouldnt mean it ..darrell.

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like a dog you don't want to lose mate, he's only just starting but it's a promising start at that. I just bought one of these, I can highly recommend them :good:

subcat_header_38.jpg

no offence mate but aint u ever seen terriers climb!! u can get the same sort of kennels made out of bars thats wha u need for terriers