heres hubbs reply about the english bull

Guest bullterrier

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lurchers&terriers
English bull terrier 16 months old tri colour male

34cb2bdb079c53cb62f2d1be8dcfd2ed2310f486.jpgCall me on 07052 298519 anytimeCost: £ 200 o.n.o.Location: derbymale tri colour English bull terrier, only 16 months old and full of life ,short and very stocky,excellent with kids and other dogs,walks on and off his lead,pictures dont do him justice he realy needs to be seen, to very good homes only for this lovely dog £200 ono

thanks

i hope someone off here who lives near by phones to go and see the dog. JUST PUT THE DOG ON A LEAD AND WALK IT OUT OF THERE.

Well i seem to recall they wanted rid because it wasnt trustworthy round kids , so why say it is , isnt that a little bit irresponsible of them claiming it is ok with kids , or is that just the excuse to get rid ?

34cb2bdb079c53cb62f2d1be8dcfd2ed2310f486.jpgCall me on 07052 298519 anytimeCost: £ 200 o.n.o.Location: derbymale tri colour English bull terrier, only 16 months old and full of life ,short and very stocky,excellent with kids and other dogs,walks on and off his lead,pictures dont do him justice he realy needs to be seen, to very good homes only for this lovely dog £200 ono

thanks

i hope someone off here who lives near by phones to go and see the dog. JUST PUT THE DOG ON A LEAD AND WALK IT OUT OF THERE.

you aint wrong mate i did this with my little jrt kidnapped it from the owners and duly informed them they had more chance of HRH coming to tea than getting her back, bit of a scrap nothing i couldn't handle :whistling: some people should be banned for life from having dogs hubbs pal your one of them

ps think he needs a visit :yes: the link derby says he lives in a tree??? wtf

Well doesn't that ad just say it all? Hubbs' mrs spends the afternoon on here (I still wonder how well that went down when he got in lol), Hubbs himself isn't seen since... Yet, it's not about the money, oh no. They don't take bullterrier up on his offer of a guaranteed good home for £50 because they're KEEPING him you see?... Yet lo and behold, here's the ad. £200. Nuff said. :no:

Well doesn't that ad just say it all? Hubbs' mrs spends the afternoon on here (I still wonder how well that went down when he got in lol), Hubbs himself isn't seen since... Yet, it's not about the money, oh no. They don't take bullterrier up on his offer of a guaranteed good home for £50 because they're KEEPING him you see?... Yet lo and behold, here's the ad. £200. Nuff said. :no:

he was here yeterday bout 10ish or was it mrs hubbs :D who knows. I said it ages ago GREED + MONEY= DON'T GIVE F#CK BOUT THE POOR DOG :no: :no:. pity the dog now has no hope really

thanks

Where the f~~k has this come from the dog isnt in derby is this a fecking wind up because somethings wrong here... Think carefully before ringing numbers because this is surely a wind up wrong ad number and location .....

thanks

This ad if you look carefully was put up on the 12th of may what are you trying to pull your basically putting peoples numbers up and getting things wrong ...

you greedy muppet you put the ad up when you was trying to make money...didnt mind your number up then did you.

Not sure if you need a kick in to show the error of your ways or if someone should just offer your arse a job...must have an ugly missus mind you if shell put up with a bloke whos so broke his got to pass on poor dogs to make abit of money :clapper:

Hubbs offer the dog to a free permant home then hopfully someone will dealte you from the site. Feel bad for the poor dog.