Have you ever been Shot/Beaten

Guest vin

been out lampin with dogs and pellett gun just shot a pidgeon and the moment it hit the deck ,headlights on 4x4 flat out at us boy did i shit myself . my mate got clipped by the truck and chucked the bird at the windscreen .got up and pegged it .hid under a horse trailer 4 ages while the were trying to find us .but its all adds up in with the addrenaline rush i suppose . atb . brew

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Naughty
i was poaching on land years ago and i got shot but here comes the best part it wasnt the farmer that shot me it was the lad that was with me :icon_eek:
simaler thing when i was a kid,mate and me had made some realy smart bows and arrows each,to see who'd made the best he fired his 1st.. i couldnt see where his landed so he ran and stood near it,,,,, droped him like a sack of shit with my shot, right in the ankal,black blood pouring out through his wellie,stuck right in,as i was retriveieing my arrow and apologiseing. he was shouting f**k f**k F**k,me mums gona kill me, there me new wellies,
A few of my old mates were poaching years ago in a dodgy place...when they returned to the van..they were just about to set-off when they were set upon by the keepers and beaten very badly..baseball bats etc etc pick axe handle through the windows of the van,they dragged em out and hospitalised them all.. one of them is still called Sqwealer to this day because he was screaming like a pig when they dragged him out of back of van and kicked the shit out of him...they laugh about it now and take the piss out of each other about who did what on the night... but let me tell you one thing..they all shit thier pants when in happened..no matter what they say now.

my biggest fear when i was a young lad wasnt getting caught ...it was getting taken home by the police.... my dad would not be a happy chappy..

nowadays i stick to permission...im too old to be running.

atb

vin

was them boys from round wolverhampton way vin.or it could have easly been the same place they were on.

no mate...yorkshire lads.. yorkshire pudding when they were finished.

they laugh and take the piss now..but none of em have been back.

atb

vin

i was poaching on land years ago and i got shot but here comes the best part it wasnt the farmer that shot me it was the lad that was with me :icon_eek:

Well Scent at least you had someone else to blame mate,i shot myself once!!.Shooting pigeons for my ferrets and stubbed the barrel into the ground,when i went to break it to clear out the mud i tripped and pulled the trigger shooting myself in the little finger.To say it a stupid thing to do is taking it easy and the laughs at home at me and at the hospital(i couldn't squeeze the pellet out)rubbed salt into the wound i can tell you :icon_redface: .

We,ve all seen the topic about the dogs being shot etc etc...

Have you ever been caught/chased by the keepers or landowners etc etc and beaten up or got into a fight of some sort ?

I,ve been shot at when i was younger..but it was from a distance and im sure the farmer knew he was only peppering the trees above us whilst we were making a hasty retreat... still shit mi pants though..hehee.

atb

vin.

have been shot at just warning shots thou.was chased by a farmer in his 4x4 threw 2 fields he cornerd me and my brother in a ditch he then got out with a batten gave my brother a belt in the arm i caught it and he ended up a lot worse for wear then us.he did break my brothers arm thou.

we were all out one morinig a good 6 of us i dont need to say what we were doing in big open fields all 6 of us well a deer ran out in front of us stivy had his dog of the lead red ran it killed it next minit farmers were all over qauds jeeps we got away stiv stayed walked home whilest farmers were chasing us police came picked us up stivy was running from the copper chopper dog's out after him the lot well he got caught he said blood was of rabbits cops said yu were seeen killing deer he said must have being someone else then they locked him and his dog up tyook the dogs name and his cationd him and the dog now he is no1 on poachers list well he was lol was a funni day lol just the over day a famer wanted toi fite us evan tho were wer on permisson but he thinks he owns the uk the tit

HAD A COUPLE LITTLE INSERDENTS BUT IT AINT THE SAME ANY MORE FROM WHEN YOU WAS YOUNGER BEING SCARED OF HE FARMERS AND GAME KEEPERS AND GETING A BUZZ WHERE YOU WAS SCARED . THE CRAZIEST GAME KEEPER AROUND THIS WAY DIED A FEW YEARS AGO AND IV BEEN TOLD THE NEW ONES TO SCAREED TO COME OUT AT NIGHT BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF GETING HURT BY TRAVELERS

Edited by csme55ex
me and REW was out a long time ago on home ground got about half way across a huge field, when we caught a glimpse of a red filter and the sound of a 4X4 we laid low for abit as it got closer we decided to make our way back as we did the red light was scanning the field we picked up past and i saw the lamp directly on us we started to jog off and then we heard a gun shot dont know where they were pointed the gun but f**k me it made us move alot quicker lol all adds to the excitement and the memories.

w.h

never been caught yet, have a mate who was caught on some farm land lamping the farmer didnt half give him a slap, the hand print didnt wear of till the next day lol as i say ive never been caught but im sure i will get caught sometime in the future.

atb

J.A

if a farmer slapped me like that he'd get one hell of a kicking