The Good Life

of what it means to you. We'd just come in from an afternoon in the sun, jobs all done and then I heard\our nine year old singin'

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

it don't get any better for us :drink:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

took me daughter to the pub today, where they had a band playing music, to watch my girlie spinning and dancing feeling so care free is one of my happiest moments

followed by when she's in bed and i'm watching some stand up irish comedy with three dogs lying contently around me

Guest foxyjo.

Mmmmmm.....how to chose?!!

Getting back from a day out on the best horse in the world, covered in mud, having seen a fox or two and had a crack at a few fences. Tucking him up in his bed, and soaking in a deep bath.... that's the winter one!!

For summer, pottering round the woods with my boys and the dogs...watching them all hoose about...doesn't get much better!! :wub:

Getting back from a day out on the best horse in the world, covered in mud, having seen a fox or two and had a crack at a few fences. Tucking him up in his bed, and soaking in a deep bath.... that's the winter one!!

For summer, pottering round the woods with my boys and the dogs...watching them all hoose about...doesn't get much better!! :wub:

Its a personal thing, and you know when you have that moment. ;)

Guest foxyjo.

Absolutely Stealthy! You get that feeling inside that just says "It's all good" :)

Absolutely Stealthy! You get that feeling inside that just says "It's all good" :)

Its not like you can help yourself, you just do it. :)

Guest foxyjo.

Its not like you can help yourself, you just do it. :)

Oh crap...we've gone all sentimental... :unsure: I'm way out of my comfort zone now - someone call me an anti or a posh c*** quick!! Me balance is all upset! :fool: