spot on mate theres plenty of bullys out there that sit and criticize on wat other people do if they dont like wat they see then dont reply and if you havent seen the dog work how can you slate the dog atb nicola and kirk

Do you even work your dogs you silly pot washer?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TURK SPOKE 2 BECK THERE SHOULD BE A PUP THERE 4 U AS LONG AS SHE HAS ENOUGH FINGERS CROSSED AS SHE IS A TOP CLASS BITCH AND BRED WELL AND I NO BECK WONT JUST SORT ANY ONE OUT WITH THEM AND SOME GENUINE LADS OUT THERE ARE GONA HAVE SOME FUN WITH THESE PUPS IN THE FUTURE JUST HOPE TEY TIE :good:

The quality of posting on this thread is a classic example of how NOT to post.

Which bit of 'NO TXT TALK' don't people understand?

And what's with all the SHOUTING?

It's getting to the stage where posts will need to be sent to Bletchley Park for decoding.................

As for Mr Turk, you have lumped him in with the peddlers, except he isn't, he has a top class dog that is being offered at stud, he doesn't own both parents and churn out litter after litter like some ..............

Have you seen how many litters that man breeds? Peddlar through and through. He used to always have a litter for sale or an adult dog. Im not denying he does a bit because im pretty sure he does but the fact still stands he is a peddlar. He breeds his dogs to make a quick buck and contributes to the endless piles of shit out there.

I remember on his previous account he was for ever selling dogs but no one ever said anything to him because they were all to far up his arse.

Not taking a dig just stating the facts. :victory:

As for Mr Turk, you have lumped him in with the peddlers, except he isn't, he has a top class dog that is being offered at stud, he doesn't own both parents and churn out litter after litter like some ..............

Have you seen how many litters that man breeds? Peddlar through and through. He used to always have a litter for sale or an adult dog. Im not denying he does a bit because im pretty sure he does but the fact still stands he is a peddlar. He breeds his dogs to make a quick buck and contributes to the endless piles of shit out there.

I remember on his previous account he was for ever selling dogs but no one ever said anything to him because they were all to far up his arse.

o dear, yet another muppet jumps on the band wagon ... why can't some of you be leaders other than follower's

Mr darcy. Are there police members on this site?

Don't you think that is a bit of a daft question?

Every page of this site (and all others on the net no matter what many of you think) are being monitored and practically everything everyone says is logged. I thought that would have been remarkably obvious by now.

No matter what a members profession is, i couldnt care less, because everything is getting logged anyway.

Like i have said for years, don't break the law and don't post anything illegal.

Good Hunting (Pre-ban)...lol...JD

Every page of this site (and all others on the net no matter what many of you think) are being monitored and practically everything everyone says is logged. I thought that would have been remarkably obvious by now.

No matter what a members profession is, i couldnt care less, because everything is getting logged anyway.

Like i have said for years, don't break the law and don't post anything illegal.

See how people run to you Mr Darcy for answers. You may not think so, but it puts you in a dangerous position..... :tongue2:

Well said and too bloody right i say!

People obviously are doing things illegal (to do with hunting). How easy is it to keep it off here on a live forum?

:victory:

Edited by artic

o dear, yet another muppet jumps on the band wagon ... why can't some of you be leaders other than follower's

"because they were all to far up his arse". Looks like you fit the bill nicely wag. Im not jumping on any band wagon just stating facts. Please explain to me how somebody who breeds numerous litters each year and sells countless adult dogs all for his mates of course is anything other than a peddlar and a money man. Miss lurcher bitch im sure you would agree with wag, maybe it's because you feel the need to defend other peddlars. Lets face facts..... thats all you are aswell. How many litters can you breed for personal use???

People get into the frame of mind that because your well known and popular members everything you do is ok. Well it's not Miss lurcher bitch you dont work all your dogs and if you do you dont give them enough work. So basically your breeding from un tested stock. If you were not peddlers then your litters would not be advertised on here. They would be gifted or culled. MESSERS.

"because they were all to far up his arse". Looks like you fit the bill nicely wag. Im not jumping on any band wagon just stating facts. Please explain to me how somebody who breeds numerous litters each year and sells countless adult dogs all for his mates of course is anything other than a peddlar and a money man. Miss lurcher bitch im sure you would agree with wag, maybe it's because you feel the need to defend other peddlars. Lets face facts..... thats all you are aswell. How many litters can you breed for personal use???

People get into the frame of mind that because your well known and popular members everything you do is ok. Well it's not Miss lurcher bitch you dont work all your dogs and if you do you dont give them enough work. So basically your breeding from un tested stock. If you were not peddlers then your litters would not be advertised on here. They would be gifted or culled. MESSERS.

have you read this topic's heading its says "GOLLY", NOT !! TURK THE PUPPY PEDDLER... so there for why bring all the shit up about turk being a puppy peddler, the topic is about turk having his own right to defend his once owned dog golly... nothing else ,then you get all the main muppets like you jumping on the band wagon trying to pull people down , so could you please explain to all of the other members of the HTL, why you feel the need to do this .

is it a control thing , does it make you go hard in your pants, why please tell us because im dying to know .?????

See how people run to you Mr Darcy for answers. You may not think so, but it puts you in a dangerous position..... :tongue2:

People obviously are doing things illegal (to do with hunting). How easy is it to keep it off here on a live forum?

ARTIC can i ask you a question ? if some naive or silly fellow put up a post on here that was not a legal practice would you feel duty bound to report the matter to the relevant authoroties? or would you turn a blind eye thus leaving yourself wide open for suspension or dismissal from your job as a police officer ??? ..........

have you read this topic's heading its says "GOLLY", NOT !! TURK THE PUPPY PEDDLER... so there for why bring all the shit up about turk being a puppy peddler, the topic is about turk having his own right to defend his once owned dog golly... nothing else ,then you get all the main muppets like you jumping on the band wagon trying to pull people down , so could you please explain to all of the other members of the HTL, why you feel the need to do this .

is it a control thing , does it make you go hard in your pants, why please tell us because im dying to know .?????

You silly c**t, pull your head out of peoples aresholes. Your just trying to steer it away from the fact that turk and miss lurcher bitch are peddlers with your childish suggestions. Wag your a grade A prick.

ARTIC can i ask you a question ? if some naive or silly fellow put up a post on here that was not a legal practice would you feel duty bound to report the matter to the relevant authoroties? or would you turn a blind eye thus leaving yourself wide open for suspension or dismissal from your job as a police officer ??? ..........

SOCKS, the answer to your question is this. I dont give a flying 2 shoes if someone on here is posting illegal pictures or even hinting that their dog will catch "Long Ears" when the season starts.

There is a really good reason why the forum rules are placed for ALL to see.

Now when someone posts on here, "I'm in trouble, i've done nothing wrong, DO YOU really believe that the Police, RSPCA who ever gather's intel would really arrest, morning raid the property if they had no evidence. To warrent that move you must need FACTS, EVIDENCE, STATEMENTS, which would of been done, or is being done. Just one of those would suffice.

So no i would not get involved in another persons investigation.

You would not be left wide open for suspension or even dismissal.

But then im not the police, so i'm only assuming the above.