Ferret SH*T

A few months ago I asked whether ferret sh1t would be a deterrant against rats and that I'd let those who were interested how the experiment worked.

So; I spread the weekly contents of ferret crap under my neighbours shed. This I did each week for four weeks.

No Rats!

Down side is that the underside of his shed does "hum" a bit and in this weather can attract flies.

Swampy

Ning

Nice one. That's very interesting. I have found very little info on deterrents although have heard even using ferret bedding (leave a towel in there for a few days) can work but I doubt as well as shite. Was this a current infestation? I mean did they leave or had they left already but did not come back?

Cheers

sminky

Nice one. That's very interesting. I have found very little info on deterrents although have heard even using ferret bedding (leave a towel in there for a few days) can work but I doubt as well as shite. Was this a current infestation? I mean did they leave or had they left already but did not come back?

Cheers

sminky

There were a couple of "runs"that were used regularly (nightly). I sanded these after putting the sheite down and since there has been no sign at all. am looking now to find out where they have been diverted to!

Last few nights being so warmI have even stayed out in the dark with my air gun....nothing!

now you just need to deal with the fly infestation, :D

Yeah that is quite a major downside. Now need a hedgehog to eat the maggots..............any suggestions

Swampy.

Ninging without rats

Yeah that is quite a major downside. Now need a hedgehog to eat the maggots..............any suggestions

Swampy.

Ninging without rats

:hmm::hmm: How about spider shit to scare away the flies?? :hmm:

A few months ago I asked whether ferret sh1t would be a deterrant against rats and that I'd let those who were interested how the experiment worked.

So; I spread the weekly contents of ferret crap under my neighbours shed. This I did each week for four weeks.

No Rats!

Down side is that the underside of his shed does "hum" a bit and in this weather can attract flies.

Swampy

Ning

in my garden i got 5 ferrets and 2 hutches was feeding the wild birds over the winter and the ras were on the bird table so i watched them for about a week and tell you this now one of the fk rats was scrathing on the ferret kit to get in it. i ask the nabours is it ok if i use my air gun at night so i shot one and the other one has gone now so on the ferret shix i dont think it works

so explain this then ,the other year i had a couple of rats that made the ferret shit pile their home :D

Hey it worked for my neighbour........I'm just passing on my findings. Its not law!

You either got scarey 'kin rats or wimp ferrets.....how the fek should I know!

Swampy

ninging after midnight

Swampy.

Ninging without rats

:hmm::hmm: How about spider shit to scare away the flies?? :hmm:

Like the quote "God made cannabis. Man made beer... Who do you trust?"

My brewer is always stoned. Help please!

Swampy

ninging in confused state of mind