Jills in season

I lost my vasectomised hob this year and have two jills in season. I visited the vet to ask about injections having read on here before and was told there is no such thing. She suggested trying to stimulate with a pencil. Was she taking the p... or does thsi work? Does such an injection exist or failing that anyone have a vasectomised hob I could borrow please. I'm near to Colchester in Essex.

Thanks

the jill jab exists mate iv held ferrets to get it a lot of times, your vet sounds like she should look for a new career go to another vet would be my advice i wouldnt trust anybody with my animals that asked me to shag a ferret with a pencil lol and they call us cruel b*****ds.

Guest donh

the drug is delvesteron and the dose is 0.5mg Luckly I have a very good vet who is willing to sell me the drug. It can also be used to fetch bitches out of season. On average a vet normally charges £15 to £20 per injection. For a vet to suggest stimulating with a pencil they want striking off and I would not take any animal to them again.

I lost my vasectomised hob this year and have two jills in season. I visited the vet to ask about injections having read on here before and was told there is no such thing. She suggested trying to stimulate with a pencil. Was she taking the p... or does thsi work? Does such an injection exist or failing that anyone have a vasectomised hob I could borrow please. I'm near to Colchester in Essex.

Thanks

Your vet is stone raging fukking bonkers !

Like most vets she has no clue on ferret welfare, apart from what they have read about what is prob the Mustilidae family this family also include Badgers and Weasels.

BUT no literature would say stick a pencil up any female Mustilidae f@nny....

If some vet said that to me ( shag your ferret with a pencil ) I would of firkin asked ( to take the p1ss ), what end ? sharp end or rubber end ? and what thickness of pencil will fit ? standard HB pencil or joiners oval type ? Do they like it kinky with

a crimped rubber or smooth ?.

She obviously owns her own simulating toys and loves them to tell you that....the silly tw@t.

Get a vet that knows about ferrets and believe me the one that told you that sh1t does not.

In-fact post the name of the vet and the address mate " I will personally look into her answer legally and professionally ".

Please see your way to post the details of this vet and I will send the appropriate people to see her and ask her about her diagnosis.

Even if she was taking the p1ss she has left you not knowing that ! so she is still a silly b@stard. CHANGE VETS NOW

Regards

You dont half haer some silly shit regarding ferrets I had a feller tell me he used to rub the jills muff whilst there in season with an electric tooth brush whilst nipping the back of the jills neck and he swears it works and brings them out of season I personly havnt tried it nor would I ever but I thought it was f*****g funny.

Dont just change vets mate report this stupid cow to the vets partnership or owner

she should never be allowed to be a practicing vet

and should be struck off before she injures or kills some poor sods animal

Vets are not shy of charging and we are supposed to be paying for THERE knowledge