How old? How long?

Just been looking through all sorts of posts on here, and it seems a vast majority of members are youngsters (well young to me anyway ;) )

So i just wondered how old most people are on here and how long they have been hunting?

I'm 40, and fishing aside, have only been into the hunting for a couple of years, i did a bit of ferreting as a kid, have fished most my life, and pretty much always kept dogs.

What about the rest of you?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been looking through all sorts of posts on here, and it seems a vast majority of members are youngsters (well young to me anyway ;) )

So i just wondered how old most people are on here and how long they have been hunting?

I'm 40, and fishing aside, have only been into the hunting for a couple of years, i did a bit of ferreting as a kid, have fished most my life, and pretty much always kept dogs.

40 :icon_eek: hell you are one of the youngsters on here :laugh:

I'm 56, act about 8 years old so don't really qualify as I haven't really started yet :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :gunsmilie::drink:

40 :icon_eek: hell you are one of the youngsters on here :laugh:

I'm 56, act about 8 years old so don't really qualify as I haven't really started yet :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :gunsmilie::drink:

I stand corrected, there are some REALLY old fella's on here, :laugh: :laugh: :D

im 28 and Ive been hunting far a couple of years :gunsmilie::drink::whistling::angel:

31, been fishing since I was about 7. Done a bit of ferreting with my dad in my early teens, then started going out air gunning with him in my mid teens. Lost interest a bit in my late teens due to wine & women, :laugh: been back into it all for about 3 years.

im 28 and Ive been hunting far a couple of years :gunsmilie::drink::whistling::angel:

Any luck with the "years"? Trouble God help you when Defra know what you hunt :icon_eek:

you'll never "year" the end of it :no::drink:

Any luck with the "years"? Trouble God help you when Defra know what you hunt :icon_eek:

you'll never "year" the end of it :no::drink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why do they call you Mad Al :D

i am 39 yrs young, got into hunting at about 20, when i had just greyhounds, then proceded with lurchers and terriers, i have been lamping, bushing, ferreting and coursing ,, due to other comitments not done much for a couple of years but hopefully will get back into working lurchers :D

have just a terrier at the mo

One of the old feckers [56] :o , been hunting with lurchers [25] years, but really been mooching about [going where i should'nt] from the age of [15]. I HAVE found that alot of younger people on here are good, and do know there stuff. You are never to [Old] to[ learn] in this Game fact. ;);) ?

One of the old feckers [56] :o , been hunting with lurchers [25] years, but really been mooching about [going where i should'nt] from the age of [15]. I HAVE found that alot of younger people on here are good, and do know there stuff. You are never to [Old] to[ learn] in this Game fact. ;);) ?

I agree Bird, It wasn't aimed as a dig at the young uns, :no: some are fools but so are some of the older ones.

I was just interested to see what sort of age range we have on here. :yes:

Im 18, and haven't started hunting yet, much to my dissapointment, been on here a good few months asking questions ect.. to get clued up for when circumstances are right for me to take up ferreting, ive always kept ferrets but never worked them, but dieing to get out with them now :)