THL Lamping Competition 2009/10

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm out tonight running against farmer1 and just going over the rules again, and just need some one to clarify

this bit "kicked up rabbits dont count towards your final score either. "

What exactly is a kick up ? Squatters count right ? just a little unsure what constitutes a kicked up rabbit ?

Hi all, I'm out tonight running against farmer1 and just going over the rules again, and just need some one to clarify

this bit "kicked up rabbits dont count towards your final score either. "

What exactly is a kick up ? Squatters count right ? just a little unsure what constitutes a kicked up rabbit ?

Doen't know where the "kicked up" rule came from; or even if there is such a rule ! As far as I'm concerned, the only rule about what rabbits count, is it MUST be the rabbit you slip on that counts; in other words, if you slip on a rabbit, (a runner, squatter or kick up) and the dog misses, but catches another rabbit from the same slip, then that rabbit does't count ! LDR's at work, but he'll probably clarify when he gets home, as this is only my opinion, I didn't make the rules.

Cheers.

P.S. If rabbit is being ran and it is kicked by the slipper during the run, these don't count towards the score.

Its tonight mate, so will let you know later.

Cheers chartpolski, that's sort of what I read it to mean, I.E no kicking the rabbit, which is pretty obvious, but if you walk up on a sqatter, and get it up and running without touching it, then it counts. Just wanted it clarified.