NEW WORKING TERRIER BOOK

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just finished this and have got to say it's the best terrier book ive read in a good while, it's up there with 'world of the working terrier' and 'dig deep..', it has quality pics and the author has a good, easy to read writing style, it shows the ups and downs of the terrier world and what comes with them, it mentions personal things and shows how much terriers mean to this fella, the only thing I missed was the lack of informaton on the black dogs (patterdales) in the book but thats only because I prefer them... :whistling: .Well done Johnny... :notworthy:

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
Guest lurcherboy2008

ill be sending money off tomorrow darcy books are cheaper and are a very good read if yours is better ill be well impressed, money be off to you in the morning unless you can sort something out on ebay?

cant find it on ebay either, is it stil possible to order copies from yourself p&s?

They are on there lads, the search you need to use is Working Terrier...Any problems get back to me.

Regards

Johhny

Johnny have pm'd you regarding payment via paypal,also have searched the ebay listings and still it cannot find your book,could you possibly put a link up to the book on ebay thanks,

Higins,

cant find it on ebay either, is it stil possible to order copies from yourself p&s?

They are on there lads, the search you need to use is Working Terrier...Any problems get back to me.

Regards

Johhny

Johnny have pm'd you regarding payment via paypal,also have searched the ebay listings and still it cannot find your book,could you possibly put a link up to the book on ebay thanks,

Higins,

Have not recieved your Pm ...unless its been deleted by mistake.... What was your question as regards to paypal...I have sold quite a few on there now :) sorry you are unable to find them...Not sure how to put a link on. :icon_redface: