FAMOUS DOGS

Guest fight the ban

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is my last say about the timmy dog ..because i know the lad who has it dont bragg,,,,but from what ive seen on this post ...most of you including me couldnt find the work the dog needs....and proberly 90% of you couldnt handle a dog of this nature,,,,,. :victory:

Guest markbrick1
ill take 1500 for it , if its a mate of yrs ...........

£1500 for pups out of a dog that is shit and i doubt most of you know the dog,odd fox pre ban yes,but 6 foxes in one night,are you having a laugh this dog has hardly any teeth due to a serious kennel fight yrs ago and cant take any pain so please wake up and stop dreaming,also the dog is here down south you lot up north have never seen him and i hope no one puts pictures up of him,mark

Guest markbrick1

so again your telling me i know nothing about this dog and you have the correct knowledge to go praising this dog up to sell a couple of average pups for£1500 each :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: maybe you should go in partnership with hancock and tell us all about twiddle dee

Guest markbrick1
so again your telling me i know nothing about this dog and you have the correct knowledge to go praising this dog up to sell a couple of average pups for£1500 each :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: maybe you should go in partnership with hancock and tell us all about twiddle dee

anyway why you going on about this dog its old news,mark

Guest Top Chalker

Yes gob shit , ill have a 1000 pound bet with you , you cant help yourself , have you seen the dog ??? or is this second hand info you are getting again ????????? well mark its up to you put your money were your mouth is ?

Edited by Top Chalker