FAMOUS DOGS

Guest fight the ban

Guest markbrick1
sire Day jaris extra special

dame Minnie Bear ,,bitches make £3500 u want one mark lol

the breeding makes no sence to me not into all them fancy names but i can tell you if timmy came up for sale a serious dogman who likes to catch and not talk wouldnt pay £100 for him, would you pay £2000 for the timmy dog??????????????

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Top Chalker

see mark you should know your stuff before you try and belittle people , phoning people up asking them if they no about the "TIMMY" dog , then comming on here telling people they have shit , you silly tit , we have just proved what a bullshitter you really are lmfao , get a life you clown ............

Guest markbrick1
see mark you should know your stuff before you try and belittle people , phoning people up asking them if they no about the "TIMMY" dog , then comming on here telling people they have shit , you silly tit , we have just proved what a bullshitter you really are lmfao , get a life you clown ............

me a clown and a tit what a knob,would you of told the truth?????????????????????i said he doesnt kill things like you said it shows how you bull up pups for silly money youre good at it

didnt arthur end up in liverpool here is a picture of a bitch that is the best bull cross i or anyone that has witnessed her work full stop genuine single hander the real deal all the pups out of her have the same class she has worked hard and never once let the lad down a true warrior the only thing that i have witnessesd that is better is a gun if my pup out of her is half as good i will be a happy man and she is ticking all the right boxes so farpost-14800-1219078512_thumb.jpg

arthur is not in liverpool :no: he is over here near nottingham, and is now up at stud, my mate has him just down the road .

if any one is intrested in this dog as a stud pm me , i will pass his number on :thumbs::gunsmilie:

Guest markbrick1

bullshitter thats good from someone who exagerates everything,look and read were did i lie???????????????look at yours and see were you lied :clapper::clapper::clapper: your a knob and a nu 1 at that

Guest markbrick1
:clapper: ffs lads if this is for real and yous have just stiched MB up what a fecking beauty, on your behalf Mb if they have done you like a kipper let that be a lesson learned :clapper: Got to be one of the best yet if cosher. :notworthy:

max i think you read it wrong mate i was in on it there was no unbeleavable bull down south called timmy that kills everything and look back i said that sorry to disapoint you max :clapper::clapper:

Guest proudy

bullshitter thats good from someone who exagerates everything,look and read were did i lie???????????????look at yours and see were you lied :clapper::clapper::clapper: your a knob and a nu 1 at that

Aye he's a liar & a knob, a right f*****g knob, but he stitched u right up mark, hook, line & sinker :clapper: