FAMOUS DOGS

Guest fight the ban

Guest Top Chalker

You must of seen the dog mark ? to come onto a publick forum and slag it ,,???????? have you ??? i think not !!!!!!

if you new anything at all about these dogs you would no they could fetch 3000 + so 1500 cheap u clown .........

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Top Chalker

You must of seen the dog mark ? to come onto a publick forum and slag it ,,???????? have you ??? i think not !!!!!!

if you new anything at all about these dogs you would no they could fetch 3000 + so 1500 cheap u clown .........

Guest markbrick1
Yes gob shit , ill have a 1000 pound bet with you , you cant help yourself , have you seen the dog ??? or is this second hand info you are getting again ????????? well mark its up to you put your money were your mouth is ?

a thoushand pound now were talking a lot of money here,before i except your bet we are talking the timmy dog from down here well south and the same dog is the one you have 2 pups out of ??????????????just clarify this and we could well have a bet and this is the 2nd time you have thrown a bet at me and the other time you was trying to bet behind someone else,mark

Guest proudy
so again your telling me i know nothing about this dog and you have the correct knowledge to go praising this dog up to sell a couple of average pups for£1500 each :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: maybe you should go in partnership with hancock and tell us all about twiddle dee

anyway why you going on about this dog its old news,mark

Mark are you sure ur thinking of the right dog? I've seen the timmy dog in the flesh when invited on my permission in the northeast. The dog is unlike anything I've ever seen. Foxes were f**k all to this dog, we let the dog draw & he did take alot of punishment but the pain made him wild that I wouldn't like 2 try & break him off. The Timmy dog will kill anything put in front of him & I mean anything in the UK. I don't believe 4 one minute that sum1 is selling genuine pups from this dog. I doubt there is a dog 2 touch him in the country. Seeing is believing Mark & I've had the pleasure of seeing :thumbs:

Guest markbrick1
so again your telling me i know nothing about this dog and you have the correct knowledge to go praising this dog up to sell a couple of average pups for£1500 each :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: maybe you should go in partnership with hancock and tell us all about twiddle dee

Mark are you sure ur thinking of the right dog? I've seen the timmy dog in the flesh when invited on my permission in the northeast. The dog is unlike anything I've ever seen. Foxes were f**k all to this dog, we let the dog draw & he did take alot of punishment but the pain made him wild that I wouldn't like 2 try & break him off. The Timmy dog will kill anything put in front of him & I mean anything in the UK. I don't believe 4 one minute that sum1 is selling genuine pups from this dog. I doubt there is a dog 2 touch him in the country. Seeing is believing Mark & I've had the pleasure of seeing :thumbs:

right the dog from down here and hes a black brindle???????????

Guest proudy

He is mate, south coast, dark brindle

Guest markbrick1

He is mate, south coast, dark brindle

YES I KNOW THE DOG AND CAN TELL YOU HE ISNT THE DOG HE WAS,I DIDNT EVEN RATE HIM EARLY DAYS PRE BAN BUT NOW HES NOTHING AND TO SELL PUPS FOR £1500 IS REDICULOUS,MARK

i thought this thread was about famous dogs why would a dog that is head shot and kill anything be famous and the red bull bitch on the previous page if its killed anything that bites back it must have more moves than sugar ray because theres not a mark on it and we all know that breed only knows way in and thats face first and if that could catch a rabbit coming out of a hedge or a fox bolting i ll eat my titfer i aint looking to argue but thats how i see it