Pretty disgraceful sentence

3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I bet he's glad he didn't post those rap lyrics to Instagram...

And this is where I see a perversion all the time mate, the state can order a kiddy to die and that’s fine, they can prosecute a bloke for a joke and that’s fine, they can prosecute some teenager for rap lyrics and that’s fine, they can let a sex attacker walk free and that’s fine?.........none of this shit is fine imho

Saying “well, that’s just how it is” is like meekly walking to the slaughter........we have to be better than that surely? 

3 hours ago, WILF said:

And this is where I see a perversion all the time mate, the state can order a kiddy to die and that’s fine, they can prosecute a bloke for a joke and that’s fine, they can prosecute some teenager for rap lyrics and that’s fine, they can let a sex attacker walk free and that’s fine?.........none of this shit is fine imho

Saying “well, that’s just how it is” is like meekly walking to the slaughter........we have to be better than that surely? 

Oh, I get what you're saying, mate. Loud and clear. And for the record, I'm not going to sit here in colonies and say we've got it all figured out as that would be a damn lie and everyone knows it. There just seems to be some twisted priorities when criminals have rights and protections whereas decent law-abiding people get the shaft.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Not yet mate but its a distinct possibility if the white folk in this country dont wake up f***ing sharpish

I’m afraid your country is going down the toilet at an ever increasing speed baker boy. The damage has been done and it’s irreversible. Sad but true.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Very true mate and its only a matter of time before this disease reaches your country unless theres time for you to learn by our mistakes

I’m afraid nothing will be learned bb, c**ts here are to busy bickering between themselves to notice are even care. Sad but true.

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2