Looking for a pup.

Mate of mine as some pups ready to leave wednesday collie bull grey back to a collie bull grey sire to pups ive seen first hand does everything bitch ive only heard good thing never seen go.

I know you said no bull in it but just a option mate if your wanting any more info pm me if not all best finding right pup mate 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Stud dog said:

Mate of mine as some pups ready to leave wednesday collie bull grey back to a collie bull grey sire to pups ive seen first hand does everything bitch ive only heard good thing never seen go.

I know you said no bull in it but just a option mate if your wanting any more info pm me if not all best finding right pup mate 

them pups sound spot on , with that breeding , the collies  agility,  good feet/coat, the bull that extra grit , and the greys pace  , could mke good lurchers . i always wanted  this type of x   15 years ago, but not many were bred like this back then , if i was after a pup today i go there .:yes:

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

NL loves the nikes and trackys I bet...... i reckon he's undercover chav with a pair of 110s for everyday of the week haha 

"Undercover chav wearing Nikes" ??ffs I'd pay good money to see him in a baseball cap and trackies 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, brambles said:

"Undercover chav wearing Nikes" ??ffs I'd pay good money to see him in a baseball cap and trackies 

Never met the man but he just dosnt strike me as the nike and trackys sort of fella....... but if people will pay for it he may get down to jd this weekend and start selling pics lol