socks

Dublin looters

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We all get shat on mate, just I’d rather it was a coo that shat on me than some dick head in a suit or summat😂 I work for good folks an earn good money so that makes it a lot easier to do with a smile on me face tbh, but believe me there’s been times in me life iv had very little motivation or will to work, once I figured out to work to live an not live to work an being happy was just as important as being rich, then work seemed a lot simpler an easier to swallow😀

Excalty w.k.

Money not every thing life.

Life's for living and enjoying.

Atb j

• Like 1

That's a lot of traveling for fishing.

I'm not a 5 min walk from the sea.

The turf is a very handy thing to have.

By the time it's all cut out flood it and there's your pond. A win win.

As long as the main walls and foundations are good that's a good bit. 

Did you check further west.

Atb j 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Rabid said:

You have me reminiscing about many a good time spent over there, it's certainly high in my list of places I would move to. Right by the sea, I would be in my element with a bit of land to farm and the sea for my fishing.

In all seriousness, I have considered buying a place out there, one that needs a lot of work (cheap) kind of a retirement plan if you

Screenshot_20180303-165933.jpg

Just now, jetro said:

Screenshot_20180303-165933.jpg

I think there is a very large chunk of land for sale separately from this as well by the same person.

Atb j

6 hours ago, scothunter said:

Bit misleading wilf lol

The schools were closed due to kids safety so they wouldnt get fined for keeping them off. Im all for fining them anyway. I would have thought you would aswell going by youre stance on school rules and dress code. Education is very important imo or you get a shower of uneducated scum looting shops.

Some folk enjoy going to work Mate.

Oh and as for goverment picking up heating tab we do that here for the elderley and vulnerable. 

Guess the irish goverment are able to aswell what with the UK bailing them out with a few 100million when they were teetering on finacial collapse with there incompetent goverment policies few year back.

Just saying like lol

That's actually protection money because they are afraid. Last time we fought a bunch of drunks with pitch forks won the fight. It's best to give them a few quid and keep them in liquor and everything will be rosy.

23 minutes ago, jiggy said:

That's actually protection money because they are afraid. Last time we fought a bunch of drunks with pitch forks won the fight. It's best to give them a few quid and keep them in liquor and everything will be rosy.

Won f**k all!

3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Won f**k all!

Ha ha you not only sound pro British (nothing wrong with that) but anti everybody else. Take a chill pill.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Ha ha you not only sound pro British (nothing wrong with that) but anti everybody else. Take a chill pill.

Don’t worry about it jiggy Scot hates everyone catholic and ain’t bothered where there from. Lol. At least he’s consistent.

• Haha 2

Must just be me lads, my kids are always saying “oh, here he go’s again” ......but f**k it, I’ll never have any love for this Blair version of my country.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scothunter said:

Won f**k all!

Wasn't been serious had I been I would called you something that dogman touched on haha

12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Must just be me lads, my kids are always saying “oh, here he go’s again” ......but f**k it, I’ll never have any love for this Blair version of my country.

That c**t has been away for years. He laid the foundation but plenty could have changed it if they so wished. However it's not in their best interest to. All a shower of c**ts. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Wasn't been serious had I been I would called you something that dogman touched on haha

😂😂😂