New pup on its way

I just put in an order for a male pup( I will get first choice ) from this litter, pups will be 7/8 whippet  1/8 stag (deerhound greyhound) I know the parents well, and both are great hunting dogs for rabbits, she will drop any day. I can’t wait. 

PS this is what you need Socks :laugh:

bunnyjpg.jpg

27017405_10155273646983589_1481014389_o.jpg

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Throw the c**t in the bin on the way home 

it’s for the best in the long run 

Let me guess, you have busses that can’t turn or accelerate off the mark, break down on hard ground, and get their joy from chasing in circles until out of puff, then watch the rabbit disappear into the distance. Seen it all before Johnny come lately, harry has been or Wally wanna be.   F O :drinks:

• Like 1

hope it goes well for you, what height would they make as they near enough whippet, that 1/8  might not come through  enough, i reckon 1/4 stag be a lot better , in dogs you just never no what will happen, in fact my best ever lurcher was lurcher x lurcher   say good 90% greyhound   the rst collie  and whippet , she do daytime hares, rabbits ferrting  , great in the lamp foxes etc  all solo  she was 24 1/2   50lb   just like brindle greyhound  , the only  was maybe bit better coat , but that it nothing else .

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, bird said:

hope it goes well for you, what height would they make as they near enough whippet, that 1/8  might not come through  enough, i reckon 1/4 stag be a lot better , in dogs you just never no what will happen, in fact my best ever lurcher was lurcher x lurcher   say good 90% greyhound   the rst collie  and whippet , she do daytime hares, rabbits ferrting  , great in the lamp foxes etc  all solo  she was 24 1/2   50lb   just like brindle greyhound  , the only  was maybe bit better coat , but that it nothing else .

Thz mate.

The males will be between 21 -23 usually with her past litters, good thing is have seen previous litters from these two, so I know what to expect, Mum stamps herself a bit so it’s all good Ray, here is a 6 month old pup from last litter

PS Nothing wrong with a WELL BRED whippet, the Father and his line are renowned for their good feet. 

26943695_10155273643858589_189300632_n.jpg

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 21:53, bird said:

This is the grandmother Ray

12435846_10153336953493589_675810108_n.jpg

408870_10150537849333589_852811181_n.jpg