Hw77k tuning help

TBT kits come well over the required lentgh and need cutting down. For a cutting guide I use the old spring - and cut it slightly longer so you don't end up underpower. I prefer to just have the spring without any power washers. If its over you can remove another coil. When your happy give the ends a really good polishing. 

When you size your piston seal fit it to the end of the piston and put it in your drill as you do when polishing the piston and spin it and with really fine wet and dry size it down a tiny bit at a time so it runs up and down the cyl smothly but still seals 100% perfect. 

A sparing smear of bum slide on the piston and after a few hundred pellets is super slick.

I hope this helps fellman mark and I'm sorry if you already knew this stuff!

It's good fun isn't it and very satisfying!

• Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You've got to double check the background when posting on here mate   Atb

FECK IS THAT WHERE I LEFT IT

The tbt kit won't fit the Titan spring properly, if the spring guide is too loose it will twang and if it is too tight it will zap the power and make a noise when cocking, I love Titan Springs the qua

Posted Images

7 hours ago, tomburras said:

TBT kits come well over the required lentgh and need cutting down. For a cutting guide I use the old spring - and cut it slightly longer so you don't end up underpower. I prefer to just have the spring without any power washers. If its over you can remove another coil. When your happy give the ends a really good polishing. 

When you size your piston seal fit it to the end of the piston and put it in your drill as you do when polishing the piston and spin it and with really fine wet and dry size it down a tiny bit at a time so it runs up and down the cyl smothly but still seals 100% perfect. 

A sparing smear of bum slide on the piston and after a few hundred pellets is super slick.

I hope this helps fellman mark and I'm sorry if you already knew this stuff!

It's good fun isn't it and very satisfying!

Only done one and it came with the rifle

new mind ,,,,must of all ready come cut down before i got them both :fool:

Sorry Mark ,

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Fellman Mark said:

Still waiting on the seal ? I got a 10% of voucher for Tbt with my kits if any one wants it ?

did you get an email from Tony saying he got your order?!

ive ordered another one tonight and he replied within half hour, hes a mint bloke to deal with and stuffs usually in the next post!

atb si

4 minutes ago, Fellman Mark said:

I Message tony today and some how Paypal has gave him the wrong address so he popped another in the post for me foc top man ?

thought something might be amiss, he's good at getting stuff out fast!

last time I spoke to him his delivery of new seals got sent to some fecker in the Middle East :laugh:

• Like 1

I'll second the comments on here - Vortek Tony and Tinbum Nick are both top blokes to deal with :yes:

........ Good kit and fast deliveries.

Nick's got the patience of a saint - I've fecked up an HW piston extension and a TX spring guide through being a ham fisted a twat :rolleyes:

Both times he helped me out and made sure I was up and running again asap.