Bubble utopia

Once a year bubble with goose fat roasties,  chestnuts honey roast parsnips Brussels peas coupled with suffolks finest bacon sausage and black pudding , it's long gone now after stretching the dog early on , off to meet some hounds might even do a BBQ later for the invasion of the tribe  ave a good day all 

IMG_6854.JPG

IMG_6868.JPG

IMG_6871.JPG

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Arry said:

GL i've been back three or four times to look at that don't know how you do it mate Lol. Proper job that.

Cheers Arry

I dontr make a habit of them big fry ups  lol just extra fuel for the day ahead tearing about  up the pub 

IMG_6903.JPG

IMG_6907.JPG

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1

Must say my bubble was a little different this morning... Yesterday I couldn't stand the thought of her fcuked up boiled sprouts on my dinner so I cooked them. Steamed them til half cooked in some chicken stock. Finely sliced 2 smoked rashers and half a large onion and sweated them down in a skillet with butter. Then added the sprouts and the reduced stock and cooked on a high heat until the stock was gone, lovely stuff.

Leftovers were mashed together with duck fat roasties, roast parsnips and roast carrots, fried for the breakfast in bacon grease and butter and adorned with a soft fried egg, along with the usual suspects except fried bread instead of toast. It's the only way I can get the dog to eat his vegetables :laugh:

Edited to add... duck and turkey stew is on the go and filling the house with appetising smells, will make some dumplings later.

Edited by Mister Gain
  • Like 2