Saluki greyhound

Hi was a member on here a few years ago but had to make a new account I’ve recently been asked by a good friend if I could take his 2 year old bitch Off him which I have done the thing is with it he’s had it out ferreting and the bitch won’t seem to mouth a rabbit will just put nose to it also ran a few but won’t seem to strike he’s done all sorts with a dummy and rabbit fur it will mouth them no problem so I’m just wondering will it eventually click ?

Feed it some skinned carcass,it may ale a wee bit hunger with some but hunger begets the better off these types,seen a few like this it can be sorted ,,just time patience and effort just taking some animals out and running gear don't always work different approach has above will work. Depends how much yas willing to try with it ,atb bunnys.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, billhardy said:

Feed it some skinned carcass,it may ale a wee bit hunger with some but hunger begets the better off these types,seen a few like this it can be sorted ,,just time patience and effort just taking some animals out and running gear don't always work different approach has above will work. Depends how much yas willing to try with it ,atb bunnys.

Are you saying stop feeding it’s normal food for abit and feed on carcass . I’m going to put my all into this bitch 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, N.east poacher said:

Are you saying stop feeding it’s normal food for abit and feed on carcass . I’m going to put my all into this bitch 

Just drop its normal grub down abit and top off with some raw carcass half a rabbit  a few days here and there .use the dogs mentality and temp to get the dog right some need lots a coaxing others the penny will drop ,seen a few discarded coursing types put right by General mooching type lurchermen loads of exercise fifteen plus a day gets them ravenous and switches them on.atb bunnys.

• Like 2