Brilliant vet

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will give you one thing bill you are consistent ... every time you write a post it's consistently a bag of bollox ... the youngster I have is getting plenty of work quite obviously as she is my

Haven't you realised yet that I couldn't give a flying fukc what you think or say ... now all this attention your giving me whilst very flattering is also a little creepy ... I don't know what you boy

Was getting Tilly scanned today to see if she was in pup but she wasn't so I told the vet to put her to sleep as I can't get her leg to heal ... the vet wasn't keen and asked if he could have one more

Posted Images

On 12/11/2017 at 22:30, socks said:

Sandy everybody knows you hate homeopathy and I am well aware of the time laps self healing process etc and I still maintain where the conventional medicine failed the homeopathy worked .... a massive amount of modern medicines are derived from plants so homeopathy is linked with modern medicine.......

No homeopathy is nothing to do with herbal medicine its just water, it has no herbs or anything else just water.

2 hours ago, socks said:

Strange that he has dozens upon dozens of bottles all with different names on to just hold water ... and what I'm giving Tilly definitely isn't water ......

Well it'd be hard to keep the bullshit going if they just filled your prescription from the tap in front of you wouldn't it? :laugh:

If it doesn't look like water or sugar pills it isn't homeopathic medicine, you sure you haven't confused homeopathy with holistic medicine? :hmm: Holistic medicine is things like acupuncture and using "natural" remedies which in many cases have been proven to have some positive benefits unlike homeopathy which is literally just water.