Jagd's, are there any breeders on here?

I seen the mother myself in the yard I've seen bigger rats maybe a wanker was a bad srmtatement on my behalf of the dog but hid under a barrel bag of nerves not get fault mind you kennel was only ever cleaned once a month a disgrace each to there own I guess

14 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

How do you know if the mom was a wanker if she was never tried? Sorry but that's not a fair statement.. The breeder sounds like he's a wanker though. 

What should be said is she is not a worker so should not be bred from on assumption of her breeding so many that's doing it now.

• Like 5

There still a few decent lads about that's just in it for the good of the working dog there a lad not to far from me breeding his own and keeping it amongst diging lads between them all in it for work and it seems ta be going well for him dogs get plenty graft and anything that's gifted out is to working homes man can't be faulted there.

• Like 6

We're are the good ones Chesney?  Because a lot of folks on here talk pretty good but at the end of the day it's all about the money. There is a couple folks on here that talk like there not peddlers but get pretty upset when an American won't or can't buy one of there dog's. Pretty sad to claim you have great dogs but try and sell them across the pond and then get upset if they don't want them!  Well if there dogs or pups we're that good then they shouldn't get upset if they don't come here because if they we're that good you shouldn't have a problem finding them a working home there.. 98% of so called dog men will sell there dogs not gift them.  

• Like 2

I only worry about meself and what's here couldn't careless what any the rest get up ta but there are lads this side that breed between themselvs and keep them might be hard for some to believe but they do it. I thought there plenty stuff ststeside surely ya could source what ya need that side.

• Like 1

I had a jagd up until recently. Was a 2yr old bitch, no idea of lines/breeding etc.i wanted one because they're nice looking.. No more no less... I gave her to my best mate (who still has her) as she was so soft she wouldn't even bite a sheep if it butted her whilst I was feeding in the morning... Sounds silly but I ain't got time to save a fanny dog while I'm on a roll lol. Obviously not saying they're all soft etc but they're not the terminators some folk think they might be.  but I'm a sheep farmer not a " hunter"  so it's  just opinion

28 minutes ago, chesney said:

I only worry about meself and what's here couldn't careless what any the rest get up ta but there are lads this side that breed between themselvs and keep them might be hard for some to believe but they do it. I thought there plenty stuff ststeside surely ya could source what ya need that side.

I'm not looking for a dog,  I have a few I'm happy with..